Cruelty.

Her dreams were the same as they had been for years.

Her going home, back to earth, with her dad and Matt.

She could see it every time she closed her eyes.

Her mom waiting for them with BaeBae, all of them crying as they held each other.

Except this time there was someone else.

/he/ was beside her, a soft touch on her shoulder, dark hair tied back and purple eyes locked on her.

He'd tell her to go to her family and she'd tell him to come with her, he was family too after all.

Her mom would love him, obviously, more than she did.

Matt would tease him about all their years out in space and how much bigger he'd gotten or how his weird wolf seemed to like BaeBae a bit too much.

They'd all finally settle down. Renovate that old shack into something they could live in.

His mom and new adopted sister Romelle would visit them more often they would find normal but they wouldn't mind.

It was his family, and Pidge loved them all the same.

BaeBae would be getting far too fat to be normal and he would be the one to realize they would be having a whole lot more dogs soon.

Soft touches would turn into soft kisses and soft movements of his hands over her skin.

Sweet intentions would turn into sweet nothings he whispered to her while they were in bed tangled up in the sheets.

Instead of kneeling to help her up in a fight he'd kneel down to ask her to spend the rest of her life with him.

She'd say yes, of course.

And then there would be wedding bells, a long white dress and him looking far more handsome than he should've with his hair tied back in a braid.

No more fighting.

Just calm, happy days.

No more pain.

That was all she wanted.

Pidge woke up when she heard Lotor come into the room.

"Well goodmorning, sweetheart." Lotor purred, sitting on the bed beside her.
"How's my lioness doing?"

"Fine.." Pidge sighed, sitting up as much as she could.

"I brought you a new dress, it's purple this time." Lotor smiled, setting the loose long sleeved dress onto the bed.

"It's lovely," Pidge said, forcing herself to smile. He liked it when she responded to what he said, made him think she appreciated what he gave her.

"Come on, dear." Lotor began unhooking the rods restraining her, "I want you to join me for a meal."

Lotor smiled at the surprise on her face. He normally never let her leave his room.

"We need to discuss things." Lotor said simply, undoing all of the cuffs on her body.

"Discuss.. what..?" Pidge asked, sitting up. Her entire body felt sore and stiff. She'd spent a week stretched out so far she thought her joints were going to dislocate afterall.

"Us and how you'll be treated here." Lotor pulled her up and out of the bed, carefully helping her into her new dress.

It looked a lot like Allura's dress, less structured and more of a casual attire, but definitely Altean in design.