Cost.

It took the Paladins and the other rebels three seconds tops for them to start causing problems.

They'd all been moved to an entire other part of the ship where they were currently raising hell.

Keith had managed to grab one of the guards while they were moving him and held the sentries weapon to its throat while Shiro and Allura tried to figure out how to break themselves and the others out.

They were in the middle of making a plan, because despite their four months of time imprisoned and plenty of time to plan they hadn't actually done so.

"What is the meaning of this?!"

The voice boomed throughout the entire cell block, and the sound of boots clicking against the floor followed after it.

"General Raht," The guard frowned, "one of the prisoners is causing issues."

The Galra gestured to Keith who was still holding the sentry and it's weapon.

"Lotor's orders for its life?" The General asked, seeming simply annoyed.

"It's to stay alive."

"Then let it throw its tantrum. Lotor has requested that they be added to the arena, the empress has designed a new Robeast that he wishes to test." General Raht sighed, though did seem impressed with whatever this new Robeast was.

Keith's eyes widened, Pidge designed a Robeast?

She would design a weapon of mass destruction that Lotor now intended to use against them for his own personal entertainment.

"The fuck did you do to her?!" Keith shouted, cutting the sentries head clean off with its sword.

"I have done nothing." Rahn said simply, unbothered by Keith who was still shouting.

"Any orders on those who survive the arena?" The guard asked, frowning.

"None of them are to die in the arena, those who cannot defeat the beast are to be sent to her laboratory to be integrated into the next Robeast." General Rahn huffed before turning on his heels and leaving.

"Oh, and the one missing an arm is to be sent to the empress immediately." The General added, stopping at the doorway as something small slid into the room.

He frowned, bending over to pick it up.

The moment the large Galra touched the device it sent a large electrical shock through him. The sentries all whirled towards the door, aiming at an enemy that didn't come through the door.

Instead, a knife was thrown right into the head of the closest sentry and then five Galra, all in Blade uniforms attacked.

Kolivan led the assault, Keith could tell by the braid and design of the uniform, Antok was beside him and was quick to destroy the other three sentries in the room.

"Kolivan!" Keith exclaimed, a bright grin on his face. He couldn't believe that the Blade leader was there, especially with Antok and what Keith could only assume was more Blade members to help.

"Keith, we need to move. Now." Kolivan snapped, tossing Keith his bayard with a small smile.

The Paladin nodded, going to break all of his teammates out. They got themselves armed and moving as soon as possible, rushing out of there to find Pidge.

Keith skidded along the metal floors, turning every corner as fast as possible and simply cutting down anyone in his way. None of them mattered, they were just sentries and they were slowing him down. He didn't have time to deal with them, even in the way he currently was.