Change.

Keith's heart raced when Kolivan told him they found out that a Blade member was on the ship.

"Lahn will be calling soon. We need to be ready." Kolivan explained, everyone was on the bridge of the Atlas and was there for Kolivan and Krolia's briefing.

"He's already given us two reports, from what he's said Pidge is unharmed and simply being restrained." Kolivan said, "she's been there for over a month and if Lotor hasn't done anything then he likely won't do anything."

"What do you mean if he hasn't done anything..?" Shiro frowned, stepping forward.
"He kidnapped her! He's done plenty!"

"He hasn't genetically modified her or turned her into a robeast like more of his captives. He's barely even touched her. The fact that he's done so little is a miracle." Krolia explained, "Lotor normally lives to turn those he takes into something entirely new."

"So why isn't he doing anything..?" Lance mumbled.

"Because he wants to her as a bargaining tool, dumbass." Acxa snapped, "he's going to try and get something from us in exchange for Pidge."

Keith growled, fists clenching at his sides.

"So, what does he want?" Allura asked, frowning.

None of them liked the idea of Pidge being used as a form of currency.

"We don't give him what he wants." Acxa hissed, "it's a trap either way."

"What?!" Keith growled.
"We're getting Pidge back!"

"Not if it costs us peoples lives and information!" Acxa argued, glaring at her brother.

"I will not give up Katie!" Keith shouted, claws extending.

"You two are not getting into another fight!" Krolia screamed, shoving the two Galra apart, "we are getting Katie back and taking Lotor down, do you understand?!"

The two reluctantly nodded, shying away from each other.

"We will not have fights going on while Lahn calls, understood?" Krolia scolds, sounding like she was trying to get two toddlers to behave when one of her friends was about to come over.

The call couldn't come soon enough, Keith could barely wait to hear some news about Pidge.

Hopefully good news.

Lahn looked concerned when the call opened, that was out of the ordinary for a Blade member.

"Lahn, report." Kolivan barked, as stoic as ever.

"Extraction will more difficult than predicted, sir." Lahn sighed.

"Explain."

"Lotor.. he's.."

"Lotor's what?!" Keith snapped, newly grown short layer of fur bristling.

"He's done what he needed to do to break the green paladin." Lahn frowned.
"He has a group of soldiers have a late rut and then just throw her in."

"Any news of her body's condition?" Kolivan asked.

"Damaged, at the very least. I couldn't confirm anything. When I tried to tell her who I was she just asked for Lotor."

"She /what/?!" Keith screeched, panic in his eyes.

No no no no no!

Lotor couldn't get her!

Not when they were so close to getting her out of there!

"We'll need to modify the extraction plan, if she's being conditioned the way Lotor wants her to be a violent route will be traumatizing for her mental state." Lahn explained.