1

"Oh god why?  Why do I have to go to this party with you? You know I hate parties and socializing in general. " Jisung groaned.
" But,  Ji you can't just sit here all day long and read your romance novels!  You need to get out there" Felix sighed.

Jisung and Felix have been best friends since 5 years. Felix was Australian and had recently moved to Korea,he met jisung while searching his way to his class. Jisung  on the other hand was late to school so when he bumped into a blonde boy with freckles he was frustrated.  He shouted at Felix and ran  towards his class. What he didn't expect was Felix to be the new guy he was supposed to show around school that day. You could have guessed that how awkward it would have been. But,  once they got to know each other there was no stopping.

It was regular Friday night for Jisung, curled up on his bed and reading romance novels. Jisung was a sucker for romance novels and wanted that he had a love life just like one. But,  his best friend Felix was ever ready to pull him back to reality by stating that he hardly ever leaves his room to actually experience what romance is. Jisung was having the time of his life reading his favourite novel that is until his best friend burts through the door and starts convincing jisung to attend this party with him. Jisung had no interest what so ever in such parties he found them boring,  be rather be in his room than at a party.  "Ji,  come on you said that you wanted a love story like the one in your novel,  but that ain't gonna happen until you get your ass outside of your bloody room! " exclaimed Felix. He was seriously tired of jisung hiding in his room and crying at the same time as to why he didn't have a love life. This time he had to make jisung go for the party.
"But Lix, I can just meet my destined person somewhere else other than a party,  you know?  Like in a library or a small cafe. I don't need to go to this party. "
Felix had enough so he pulled jisung out of his house and they made their way to the party.

___________________________________________

A/n:  I know this is boring but please bear with me,  I will keep this as interesting as possible.ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ
Also sorry that the chapter is so short ill try to make it up to you all(´•ω•')
-V