12

~At The Night Out~
As the dance battle neared an end,  the crowd cheering them  started disappearing. The last song before the battle ended was 'U Got It' a song with extremely sexy vibes.  Minho smirked as he knew that the battle was now in his pocket and no one can take it from him. Yea~ Oh no no no~  the song blasted from the speakers and minho dropped to the floor  and busted his moves.  To say that felix and the rest of the bar was awestruck was quite an understatement,  their jaws dropped to the floor as minho danced.  The song ended and felix could not counter the moves and thus, battle was lost.
After the battle both felix and minho approached the bar and ordered a few drinks. Mind you that before coming here minho was already drunk and after a few more he lost full control over his body.  He began dancing on top of the bar table......

~Present Time~
"I did whaaaaat?! " Minho shouted once again jumping up from the couch
" Mate,  it's just the starting,  there's more to the story " Chan replied.

~Back to the Club~
All the people in the club cheered on as Minho,  removed his shirt and grinded sexily onto the table top. This continued for some time before,  Mister Lee Minhoe  got tired of the table top and came down and started pole dancing. The DJ,  then deliberately started playing sexy songs to get the crowd riled up.  Minho continued to pole dance,  what he didn't know was that he was being recorded. The Night Out, was a fairly new club and rarely did it have such interesting nights.  Therefore,  one of the regulars decided to record our dear Minho.
While pole dancing, a certain black haired man caught minho's attention. He was wearing a  black shirt, which showcased his tattoos and his broad collar bones. This was paired with a simple pair of black jeans and some chains hanging off of his belt. That man,  made Minho drool and imagine some extremely dirty things. As he got down from the pole he approached the man slowly and wrapped his arms around the man's torso. "Hey sexy~" he slurred. The man turned around and hugged  minho's petit  frame.  "And who might you be cutie? " He asked.  Minho really liked the name by which the man called him,
" I-I'm Le-Lee Minho" "Awwwww~ that's a cute name for a cute boy,  I'm Han Seungwoo " The man replied while press his lips gently onto Minhos'.

~At the other end of the bar~
"Where did he disappear off too? " Changbin sighed for nth time that day.  " I honestly don't know,  he was here a few minutes ago, pole dancing "replied Felix. The two had met a few minutes ago,  while changbin was looking for Minho.
" I swear to God!  This is the last time I'm bringing him anywhere " Changbin said while plopping down onto a near by chair.  "Hey,  binnie,  there he is making out with that dude. " Changbin blushed at the nickname and in order to hide his red cheeks he snapped his head towards the direction Felix was pointing at.  And sure there he was, his best friend,  making out with the a man as if his life depended upon it. "I'll go get him,  thanks for the help lix" He said as he made his way through the crowd towards his friend.

"Minho,  come on we need to goooo" Changbin said while he dragging minho from seungwoo's arms. "Binnie~ I don't want to go, I want to suck seungwoo hyung off~ let me goo~ minho replied as he tried to free himself. " You want to whaaat?! " Changbin asked shocked,  in turn dropping minho's hands. " Didn't you hear binnie,  I want to suck seungwoo hyung off~ I want his big ass cock inside me~" Minho replied as though what he was saying was the most obvious answer.  "OH MY GOD!  Minho how much did you drink?!" "I'm so sorry for my friend here,  he's a bit drunk,  forgive him" Changbin said while bowing repeatedly to seungwoo,  who was just enjoying the scene in front of him.
"It's no problem at all,  he's a cutie after all" " Call me on the this number
OK cutie? " He addressed Minho and handed him a piece of paper with his number.
After this incident changbin along with felix and chan dragged the hoe out of the club.
"Annnnd he's out black" Chan said as he carried Minho to his car.  " I'm so sorry chan hyung and thank you so much for agreeing to take care of Minho " Changbi said while bowing a full 90°  "It's no problem,  I live alone anyways" He replied a bit shyly.

~Present Time~
"Oh my god,  I can't believe I actually did that?! " Minho said while hiding his embarrassment.  " Well mate,  that guy was pretty hot.  So I'm not shocked that you wanted to suck him off" Chan replied with a slight chuckle. "Chan stoppppppp~ it's embarrassing enough.  And by the way I'm totally and 10000000000% straight" Minho said while getting a bit aggressive.  " I'm sure you are mate,  no need to get defensive "
"Shittttt,  I still can't believe I did something like that!!!! It was better when I remembered nothing"
" See mate I told ya" Chan said while laughing.
That's how Chan and Minho spent their morning,  Chan laughing his ass off and Minho just regretting all his life decisions.

__________________________________________

Hey guys( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^) I'm sorry for disappearing yet again and I'm sorry if this chapter disappointed you. I'll try my best next time ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ 
Also,  for those wondering about who Han Seungwoo is I have attached a fancame of his for the song Minho dances to at the beginning ٩ʕ◕౪◕ʔو

-V