2

With Felix constantly begging him and annoying him to attend the party along with him, Jisung didn't have much of a choice. Jisung got ready for the party by putting on a white shirt with a leather jacket along with black ripped jeans paired with his white vans.
Soon after both Jisung and Felix set out and even sooner they had reached their destination. The place was huge with music blasting from the speakers and the familiar smell of alcohol looming in the air. It was just like any typical high school party,  with couples making out in corners of the room,people dancing on the dance floor and of course the red solo cups were found everywhere.
As they entered they were greeted by their other friends, Hyunjin and Chan. The four were friends since the beginning of the year and were shocked as to how easily they grew close. "Wow!  I can't believe my eyes,  even though I have know you for a year Jisung, I never expected you to finally attend a party! " Screamed Chan,  as the music was to loud. "Yea, trust me I have no idea what I'm doing here either" Pointing towards Felix he stated "this crack head over here dragged me out of my house" With a slight pout.
"Well no matter now. Since you are here you might as well enjoy yourself" Hyunjin said handing Jisung a red solo cup with alcohol.
Well I guess its no harm if I have a bit of alcohol.  Jisung thought before gulping down the entire contents of the cup in one go and regretting it a second later. "Yah!!  You don't just gulp down the drink!  U idiot!! " All three of them yelled in unison.
~time skip~
It had been little over an hour since they had arrived at the party, and all of them were drunk. One could see Felix and Changbin together cuddling on the couch and Hyunjin dancing in the middle along with Chan,  while Jisung was sitting on the couch watching Felix cuddle Changbin,  and contemplating as to why he even agreed to come to the party. But,  before he knew he was being dragged of off the couch into a room,  by a boy who he recognized as Seungmin, the boy from his English class. As he entered the room he became the center of attention all of them were staring at him. Jisung felt intimidated,  he felt as though he had don't something wrong. But soon was cut off from his thoughts when he heard a person saying that would be playing spin the bottle.

___________________________________________
A/n:  sorry for not updating sooner,  but school is just torture and it's killing me.  Also the real story will start soon so stay tuned( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)
-V