9

3rd Person POV
Changbin and Minho had been in the club since afternoon, they had seen several people leave and several more come in but they stayed rooted to their spots. It was like nothing really affected them,at least not Minho. The amount of girls that had approached Minho since he came were numerous but he just shooed  them away not even sparing any a glance. Saying changbin was worried was the least of it,  he had never ever seen his friend like this. Minho usually was a guy who liked being swarmed by girls, he's the type who made out with several girls at once(don't ask how, he just did), he was the guy who never rejected the offer of having sex, but seeing him reject all the girls tonight was alarming.
Tonight was a special night at the club so the girls who came were extremely good looking,and even changbin who happens to be gay, couldn't resist them.He then saw another girl approach their table,she wore a simple sequin dress paired with a leather jacket, she just simply rocked the look, her beautiful features just made her even more attractive. "Hey handsome,  want to have some fun? "she asked Minho placing herself on his lap. 
" No I don't now get off"Minho shouted while throwing her off of his lap. "What the hell? Who the fuck do you think you are? I swear to go you are going to regret this" The girl yelled while getting up and going back to her own friends.  "Why did you do that? She was hot and I know for a fact you haven't had sex for a while now" Changbin spoke. "I just don't feel like it" Minho replied.
Silence then surrounded the two as they sat drinking and watching people make out or drink or just simply dancing and enjoying themselves.  Changbin was jealous of all those people he could see having fun, he wanted to have fun too and enjoy with his friends with felix but he couldn't, if he did something like that he could quite possibly risk his friendship with Minho and he didn't want that, he valued his friendship with him. Minho hadn't always been like this and changbin hoped he could see the old Minho soon, cause he missed the Minho who was ever ready to have fun, who's life revolved around dancing and not sex with random girls. He missed the person who always had a bright smile on his face and would do anything to help his friends. He missed his old friend.

Minho's POV
I  have been in this club since afternoon and I even see changbin getting irritated cause this isn't usually how we go clubbing. Today was just different, I couldn't  bring myself to even look at the girls present here let alone have sex.
After that night with jisung, something changed I feel as though he  ignited the feelings I wished to forget, the feelings I never wanted to experience again.
___________________________________________
I know this is a short and shitty chapter, I will make it up to y'all in the next chapter. Also what are these feelings Minho is desperately trying to get rid of and why?
-V