6

Minho wrapped his arms around the jisung's waist frame pulling him closer. He noticed that how the ᵀᶦⁿʸ boy in his arms reeked of alcohol, indicating that he was drunk.
"Lee Minho............ Why are you so beautiful???? " Jisung said with a slurry tone. "Hmm.. I honestly don't know" replied Minho,pulling jisung even closer if possible.
                    ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
Not long after, Minho connected their lips in a sweet kiss. He carefully kissed jisung and felt him kiss back almost instantly. They parted their lips only to rejoin them in a more aggressive kiss. Jisung had his arms wrapped around minho's neck while the elder's hand rested on jisung's hips.Minho bit on jisung's lower lip causing him to gasp he took his opportunity and inserted his tongue into the younger's wet cavern. Their tongues collided which resulted in them having a sloppy and wet kiss.They parted their lips again to catch their breath.Tgis time instead of kissing on jisung's lips,minho pinned jisung to wall and started to place wet kisses on his neck.Jisung tilted his head to the side giving Minho more access to his soft and tender neck. Minho pulled,but and tugged on jisung's skin leaving red,blue and purple marks."Ahh~~~~~~~~" Jisung moaned and Minho knew he had found his sweet spot and he continued to nibble at that particular spot driving jisung crazy and he moaned louder and louder. Minho stepped back and admired the beautiful boy in front of him,  his shirt hanging lose, his heavy breaths and his neck and collar full of hickies. Seeing this site in front of him only made Minho, want to destroy the squirrel boy more. He leaned in closer to the boy and whispered"Baby boy you look so hot in this state, but I want to see you under me screaming my name when I destroy your pretty little asshole. " Minho then but jisung's earlobe, causing jisung to moan.
                ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
Minho pulled jisung out of the closet and dragged him out of the room, ignoring all the questions which were thrown towards him and jisung.
"Well, I guess Minho finally found a new toy" remarked a boy with blue hair"yea I guess so"another replied.
Soon, jisung was pushed on to a bed with Minho hovering on top of him. Minho bent down to the boys ear whispering "I'm gonna have so much fun with you baby boy" while tugging on jisung's ear.
___________________________________________
Sorry, guys if that chapter is not up to your expectations because this is my first time writing smut(。・ω・。)I tired my best, what do you think will happen next? 🙈
Also I want to thank all of you for taking you time to read through this shitty fanfic, I never expected 10 views let alone 150+Ψ(≧ω≦)Ψ I'm so grateful to each and everyone of you. Also thank you Suginko for voting and commenting ♪ヽ(*´∀')ノ
Finally, I was thinking of publishing a special changlix chapter once this reaches 200 views, what do you all think? Should I?
-V

 Also thank you Suginko for voting and commenting ♪ヽ(*´∀')ノFinally, I was thinking of publishing a special changlix chapter once this reaches 200 views, what do you all think? Should I? -V