Changlix Special

Every since that one fateful day 5 years ago, jisung and felix were inseparable. They knew everything about one another even the fact that they both were gay.
Jisung was well aware of the fact that felix had liked changbin from the start of freshmen year and would constantly tease the freckled boy about it. So, when at the party he saw the two cuddling he was rather happy yet sad, hoping the older wouldn't take advantage of his friend, his family.
Felix POV
I was truly surprised when Ji agreed to go to the party with me, it was a miracle indeed. Throughout the time I had known him he had never agreed to go to a party once, so when he agreed not only my was I shocked but also thrilled.
I wanted to go to the party only cause changbin was to be there. I have been crushing on that guy for so long, I needed to come clean, I know it would be long shot to even think that he would accept someone like me but to at least get over him I needed to confess.
Once we got ready I dragged jisung to the partayyy. The music was blasting through the speakers and we soon caught up with our friends. They were having some sought of conversation but all I could concentrate on was changbin,he was wearing a simple outfit yet he looked so hot.

Suddenly I got hit in the shoulder only to be handed a red solo cup by Hyunjin and to see jisung gulp down the drink as if it's water

Suddenly I got hit in the shoulder only to be handed a red solo cup by Hyunjin and to see jisung gulp down the drink as if it's water. I had always been a lightweight and got drunk after 1 glass of alcohol. Today for some reason I drank a but too much and mustered all my courage to go up to changbin and confess.
"H-hey"
"Hey there's a freckled boy calling you" I heard one of his friends say, I guess his name was Taeyong. He turned around and said, "What do you want? " in a rather annoyed tone.
After this interaction i could barely remember anything apart from the fact that I  confessed and so did changbin.
Currently speaking I am kissing, no, making out with Changbin. You must be wondering how I ended up kissing Changbin?
As I saw jisung being dragged off by a red headed boy, i sensed changbin sneek his arms securely around my waist, I turned and he gently placed me fully on his lap with  my two legs now rested beside his thighs.He gently put his palm on my cheek and pulled me closer. Our lips were centimeters apart and before he bridged the gap between our lips he whispered "pretty boy I wish you confessed sooner, so that I could have called you mine sooner" At first it was a gentle and soft kiss with sparks flying. We parted to breath only to kiss again this time with more roughness and aggression. All the sparks were gone, but I could feel his passion through the kiss. We parted once again and he pulled me to an abandoned room on the top floor. He pushed me onto the bed and began kissing me again. He let his hand slip under my shirt, his cold touch made me gasp and he took it as an opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth. We made out for a long time before grasping for breath, he then placed a small peck on my lips and said" Lix, even though I have liked you ever since you came to our school, I do not want to take advantage to you in this state, so we will continue this once you are sober and only if you want to"with a smile. We then cuddled and fell asleep.
Changbin POV
I woke up to feel some kind of weight on my back and someone's arms around my waist. I turned around only to see Felix sleeping peacefully and suddenly the events of the previous night flashed in front of my eyes, the make out session, the confession and those soft lips. I touched my lips and could still feel Felix's soft and plump lips on my own and just thinking of the kiss made my cheeks turn a shade of red darker than anything. I had loved this boy since he had come to our school in his freshmen year and today we were cuddling was like a dream come true for me. Then I remember the confession.
"Hey there's a freckled boy calling you" I heard Taeyong say, I turned around to see none other than Felix and my gosh he look so hot, he was wearing a simple white ripped jeans with a tucked in shirt and yet he looked hot. "What do you want? " I said and that too in a annoyed tone, which I had not intended to. He look scared, I gently took his hand into mine and dragged him to a corner. He was a but puzzled and shocked at first but the just let me drag him. We then sat on a couch and turned around to face him, "sorry, about the tone I used earlier. Now, Felix tell me what you wanted" Changbin could swear he saw Felix blush before he said" I-I like you binnie, I always had since freshmen year, you are so cool and I love how you defend you friends even if it results with you getting in trouble. I also know for a fact that you won't accept this proposal cause I know I'm ugly"By the time Felix finished he was sobbing and I couldn't see that boy cry, so I put him on my lap and wiped the tears from his face before saying "Felix, you are beautiful dont ever say that you are ugly, as long what makes you think that I could ever reject a wonderful and charming boy like you? Felix I have also liked you since you came to our school and I couldn't be more happier right now. " At first he looked shocked but then showed me his biggest and brightest smile and pulled me into a hug.
The confession was beautiful but the only thing that bothers me is that while confessing Felix was drunk, so I hope that he would remember what happened last night as it was one of the best nights of my life. The boy beside him started to shift and changbin whispered into his year "pretty boy sleep, you still have a few more hours" before falling asleep himself.
___________________________________________
This was a longgg and difficult chapter to write, but I hope you enjoy it💜❤ I was thinking about making the other chapters as long as this one, if I do so I would only be able to update once a week cause senior year is just tortures, anyway let me know in the comments whether I should write long chapters like this was or keep them short?
Also thank you so much for 400+ reads😭❤💜💜💜💜💜💜💜I never imagined getting these many views also  thank you for reading 💜❤ I love you all❤💜
On a totally unrelated note please vote for the chapter🙈❤
-V