10

Minho's POV
"Ughh~~ my head hurts" Minho got up and looked around soon realising that he wasn't in his own room. The bed was a bit too comfortable than his own, the sheets were extremely warm and the walls around him had different quotes and lyrics on them. "Where the hell am I? " he grunted before he got up and made his way towards the door. One thing he found strange yet relieved was that he wasn't naked when he woke up, usually when he'd wake up at a stranger's place he would always be naked.
As he made his way down the stairs he observed his surroundings, the wall beside the staircase was covered with photos, photos of children, teens and adults alike. He found them quite fascinating and began to stare at them, one photo in particular caught his eye, it was a photo of three boys and the middle one being Jisung. In the photo Jisung had his arms around two boys both of whom had blond hair. "That's Jisung for sure but who are the other two...? "
"Ah! You finally woke up" a voice spoke. It startled minho to the extent that he lost his balance on the stairs and fell. He was waiting for the impact but none came, instead he felt two arms wrapped around his torso protecting him.
"Mate you have got to be more careful, you could have seriously hurt yourself" the voice spoke.
"Oh yeah, I'm sorry" Minho replied while trying to balance on his own two feet. He then turned around to face a guy with blond hair (which looked more like hay) smiling widely. The duo then went down the stairs and sat on the couch.
"So...... How did I end my here? "
"Don't you remember? "
"Ummm no? "
"Yea, well if I were you I wouldn't want to remember either. By the way I'm chan"
"Hi I'm minho, but what do you mean i wouldn't want to remember what happened last night? "
"Well......... It's extremely embarrassing if you ask me. "
"Wait! What exactly happened last night all I remember is me and changbin drinking at our usual club and nothing after that"
"Well I don't know about what happened at that club but you sure did embarrass yourself at 'The Night Out''
" The night out? Which club is that? Why don't I remember going their? "
"Well mate the night out is a.... gay club"
"It's a what!!! How the hell did I end up at a gay club?! "
"That I have no idea about but, I suggest you sit back down cause the things you did at the club, well...... you'll see. "
Minho then slowly made his way back to the couch, fearing what in the world he had done that chan had such a reaction.
___________________________________________
~This is totally unedited~
Also I'm aware that I have not updated in a long time and I'm aware that the chapter isn't that nice. I'm just not in a stable mindset right now and as I explained earlier alot of things happened during the trip and I still haven't recovered from that. Thank you for all the votes and views.
The next update will be next Saturday or sooner and please bear with this short and shitty chapter (^_^;)
Edit: should I do a stay selca day? What do you guys think?
-V