5

Minho Pov
Ughh it's another party, I'm sick of parties at this point there is not a single person who catches my eyes( ͡°_ʖ ͡°) Thought Minho,even though Minho loved to party, nowadays he was simply bored because he had already slept with every girl in his school  so he didn't get to enjoy at parties like before.
Minho was in his own world of thoughts when someone bumped into him. He turned to face this person,  the person who had dared interrupt his chain of thoughts but, turning around he was met with a shy squirrel like boy. Before Minho could say anything the squirrel boy ran off in another direction. Hmm it's weird, who's this boy? Is he from our school? Minho thought,  he had never seen this squirrel boy and he was intrigued, maybe just maybe he could have fun at this party. In a few minutes time he met squirrel boy again yet this time it was in a closet with his breath on minho's neck.
Minho, after his encounter with the mysterious boy entered a room, it was fairly big with a lot of people  sitting in a circle and who appeared to look like were playing a game,  probably truth or dare thought Minho. He had  no interest in these sought of games, they were boring. As he wandered around the room he saw the squirrel boy being draged in by a red head and join the circle. He didn't know he was staring at the boy  till the boy turned around and look in his direction, he quickly snapped his head in another direction embarrassed that he was almost caught staring. "Hey, Minho join us." He heard his friends say to him,"yea sure,  what could be the harm" He was barely interested in the game until it landed on jisung for the nt time that night, he was also curious as to what jisung will pick cause their was no drink left and he had to chose either truth or dare.
"Dare" He heard him say. "I dare you to................. do seven minutes in heaven with Minho" Minho was smirking he knew that the boy was drunk and that he could easily take advantage of him. He shot up from his seat and dragged the squirrel boy to the closet.
They were so close that Minho could feel the boy's breath on his neck and when he looked at the boy he was intrigued by the boy's features,  he didn't have a handsome face but he was cute. Minho couldn't wait to take advantage of this cute squirrel like boy.
___________________________________________
So here it is finally another part( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)
I'm sorry i couldn't update earlier, the next chapter will contain some juicy parts so( ͡°³ ͡°)
-V