7

Jisung POV     
"Ahh~~~~~~~~" an unexpected moan left Jisung's mouth as minho yet again started to attack his neck and suck on it. Even though jisung was drunk he knew what he was doing was wrong, his brain was constantly sending an alarm that something bad was happening and all he had to do was wake up.
Jisung couldn't lie when he said that minho made him feel as though he was floating  on cloud 9. He had always admired the elder from a distance but never admitted to anyone about having a crush on him, yes not even to Felix ,but Felix was smart enough to figure it out on his own. The reason as to why jisung never admitted to anyone even himself about having a crush on the school's bad boy was because he knew, he knew that minho could never like him back, he knew if he ever confessed he would be rejected or be used and thrown like every other person minho had dated or pretended to.
Jisung woke up from his trance, when he felt minho touch his nipples from under his shirt. This action caused jisung to push minho off himself. "W-what are you doing? " he said, cursing himself for stuttering. "What do you think baby boy? Didn't you want this to happen? " Minho replied with a smirk. "No, I never wanted this" He yelled back, tears starting to escape his eyes"Hmm are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure you were enjoying ever bit of fun we have had till now. The moans that left your mouth were so sweet like honey" Minho said while getting up from the ground and making his way towards jisung."You must have misunderstood I never wanted this, nor will I ever.Now,if you don't mind I'm leav-"He was cut off when he felt minho's  lips on his. His lips were so soft jisung ,but he had to restrain himself, he couldn't let himself be used by the hoe.So long story short, he pushed Minho and kneed him in the stomach and stormed out of the room, leaving behind a flaming and angry Minho clutching his stomach.
Oh shit! I'm dead!  Jisung why? Why did you do that????  Now minho's going to be pissed and ready to beat your ass. Why are you so stupid jisung??!!  He thought as he ran back home, thankfully his parents had gone a business trip and he didn't have a lot of explaining to do as to why his neck was covered in hickeies or why his jacket was in his hand and why he was all messed up from head to toe.
As soon as he entered his home he changed into a hoodie and some sweat pants . He was trying to get some sleep before minho's face came in front of his eyes making him sit up so suddenly that he almost fell from his bed. "Ughh"" Why did I let that happen? And to top it all why am I even remembering that kiss?"he groaned in frustration,sometimes even hitting the bed as a way to let out his frustration.Even though Jisung was beyond frustrated he deep down liked the kiss, he liked the way the elder's lips felt on his own, how perfectly their lips moulded and how delicate Minho was while kissing him. He found himself going back to the kiss more times than he could admit, but what he didn't know was that a few blocks down, someone else was facing the same problem.

Minho POV
"Ughh that asshole, he might look like A squirrel but he sure hits hard" Minho groaned as he lay on the floor of the room clenching his stomach. "Just wait till I get my hand on that squirrel boy I'll teach him a lesson. I'm gonna make him wish that he were never born"
Jisung had made and destroyed minho's evening in a matter of few hours and he was beyond furious. Yet, somehow minho  found himself going back to the kiss and how soft and perfect jisung's lips were and how they tasted, they tasted like strawberries Minho thought while licking his lips.
Minho couldn't deny that jisung had left an effect on him like no others had, be it a boy or a girl. For the next few hours minho's mind wandered around jisung, how cute he was,how his cheeks were the best part if him and how he was just perfect. When he would realise what he had been thinking he would just shrug it off by thinking I'm just thinking about that squirrel boy because I want to take revenge against him,  nothing else.
___________________________________________
Thanks for 800+ views ❤ and all the votes and comments too💜
If you all are wondering whether I have a updating schedule or not, I don't, I usually update whenever I feel like but I do try to update before Saturday.
-V