14

Jisung's POV
"~Ahh~ Min-ho~ keep g-going~ jisung moaned as minhos started to leave wet, sloppy kisses down his neck. " Ahhh" Jisung moaned a little loudly, " Hmmm, I guess I found your sweet stop  baby boy" Minho mumbled as he bit down on a certain spot on jisung's collar making the boy moan even louder. " Baby boy why don't you get down on your knees suck me off? Hmm? " And he did exactly as he was told. He got down on his knees and stripped minho from his waist down. Jisung was shocked to see minho, like really see minho, he was too big and jisung wanted nothing more but to choke on his dick.

~alarm~
At the sound of his alarm Jisung shot up from his bed, panting and trying to catch his breath. " Did I just have a wet dream about minho?! Minho?! OMFG " he shouted.
"You what?!" Felix shouted startling jisung in the process and making him fall off of his bed. " Felix? When did you even get here? " He asked while staring at his best friend who smirked in return. "You see,I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the movies with me and chan,but i guess that could wait for another time. For now why don't you tell me what you dreamt about.. " Felix said making himself comfortable on jisung's bed.
"Nope, nope, not happening! I ain't telling my best friend about some dream I had regarding my enemy. It makes me wanna barf! " He shouted.
Felix on the other hand was laughing his balls off, which wasn't appreciated by jisung because he soon threw lix out of his house saying that he's the worst for laughing at such a serious situation and that he had no intention of hanging out today.
"Ugh!! I hate him! I hate him! I hate him! I fucking hate Lee minho! "

Minho's POV
The past few days have been extremely rough for minho. After the meltdown he had in his dance studio he distanced himself even more from his friends especially woojin. He couldn't understand how he was going to face the elder. He was ashamed and disappointed with himself. He spent the next few days in his apartment never leaving it once. Woojin had come by a couple days earlier but he couldn't bring himself to answer the door. He started each day by crying and in self loathe, he hated himself more for the fact that he lowkey liked kissing jisung. And this very fact was slowly but surely eating him alive.
He knew that he'd have to face his friends, especially woojin, at some point of time but for now he preferred to stay by himself in isolation.

___________________________________________
Surprise?
I hope all of you are healthy and safe˙˚ʚ(´◡')ɞ˚˙
*not edited*
-V