Sisters

Annabeth was doing her makeup just as her sister, Leah bursted into her room, tears strolling down her cheek. Annabeth had never seen Leah cry. Leah was the tough one in the family.
"Hey, what happened?" Annabeth asked concerned.
"Justin cheated on me!" Leah replied, sobbing.
"Seriously? I thought he was a nice guy," Annabeth said.
"Well, he isn't anymore. He likes that girl Brittany Robinson. Probably just because his best friend, Michael, is Brittany's brother." Leah replied coldly.
"Oh, her?! She thinks that she's so good, but her lipstick looks horrific!" Annabeth said, insulted.
"When you choose to wear makeup, it has to at least look nice!" she said jokingly.
Leah chuckled softly as she wiped her tears away. Malibu jumped up onto Annabeth's bed and snuggled in close to Leah.
"Aww, thanks, Malibu," Leah said. Malibu looked up at Leah with her big brown eyes. "Cats are adorable, but in my opinion, I still think dogs are cuter," Leah said, comparing the two. Malibu jerked away from Leah and rested her head on Annabeth's knee, instead of Leah's. The twins laughed.
"Looks like someone can understand English," Annabeth said, rubbing Malibu's forehead, if cats even had foreheads. Malibu instantly drifted into a tender sleep. "Goodnight, cuddle boo," Annabeth said softly. Annabeth always managed to cheer her up when feeling down. They went back to the main point.
     "Well he probably was a jerk anyways," Annabeth said.
"Yeah, I guess you're right. But still... I just wish he hadn't lied to me."
"Did he say anything?" Annabeth asked innocently.
"Well, he did say he could explain, but I didn't listen." Leah said, suddenly regretting her actions.
"Well, why didn't you listen?" Annabeth said.
"I was just so mad at him,"  "I guess I should listen to his explanation." "Ooh, listen to this and tell me if you like it," Annabeth said cheerfully.

     Sisters Rule! Sisters Rock! Stick together like lego blocks! Always there for one another, always cheering up each other! Sisters Rule! Sisters Rock! Goooo Sisters!!! (sisters hug each other)
From all the noise, Malibu woke up, startled, and ran under Annabeth's bed. They laughed at Malibu's retreat.
"I made up that cheer with Alexis and Christina," Annabeth said proudly.
"Lego blocks? Seriously?" Leah said jokingly. "Well, thanks for being there for me, Annabeth."
"That's what sisters are for!" Annabeth replied enthusiastically. 
     On the other side of the neighborhood, Brittany was in her room talking to her besties-Ashley and Daniella.
"Leah and her brat of a sister steal everything from me. My varsity spot on the basketball team, or any other sport for that matter, my boyfriend, and my makeup trends. It's a good thing that those twins can't steal my spot for cheerleading," Brittany said gravely.
"At some point I have to draw that line. That time is now. I won't stop until I get Justin back. He will be mine. If Leah won't break up with Justin, I'm going to make her. O.K. ladies, here's the plan:
1.) I'm going to pretend flirt with Justin
2.) You guys videotape me
3.) Post it on Social Media so that Leah will get jealous of me
4.) Make sure that everyone knows that Justin and I are back together
"And make sure that everyone knows that I started those fashion trends."
The girls all laughed. Brittany brought in a bag of chips and coke.
"You guys want any?" Brittany asked.
"Yeah," Ashley said.
"Ooh! Yes please!" Daniella said eagerly, reaching for the bag.
They all laughed. The 3 girls
continued talking about school, boys, and fashion all night