The Mission Part 2

Annabeth

Andy was about to leave from basketball practice when Annabeth stopped her.

"I have to get going," Andy said impatiently. "Sorry, I just don't have the time to chat right now."

Annabeth gave her a "Please, it's important look" and Andy gave in.

"Fine. What now?" she said.

"Brittany is trying to get Justin back, and she wants do that by sabotaging Leah!" Annabeth said urgently. Andy didn't seem quite convinced yet.

"Are you sure about this? How did you find out anyways?"

"Well first off, I am the queen of gossip. Other people tell me these kind of things. Second, I'm 100% sure about this. And third, I overheard Brittany and her friends while looking for Michael. Those are my sources, and I have it backed."

Annabeth showed her a video of Brittany's discussion earlier.

"You're a genius!" Andy exclaimed.

"Now all we have to do is tell Leah and post our video on social media before Brittany can so everyone will know how mean and envious she is."

Annabeth grinned, but then her face darkened.

"How are we supposed to know when Brittany's going to do it?"

Andy laughed. "Just ask her!"

Annabeth gave her an annoyed look.

"Don't you remember? They heard me leave and Brittany threatened me that if I tell anyone, something bad will happen."

"You don't actually believe her, do you?" Andy said anxiously.

"Well," Annabeth began, "That girl has a lot of tricks up her sleeve. You'll never know what she will do to you."

"So, let me get this straight." Andy said.

"Brittany wants Justin back, but Justin likes Leah, not Brittany. You overheard Brittany and her friends talking about their plan to sabotage Leah. You want to help Leah, and save her from Brittany's evil plan. And most importantly, you want me to help you." Andy said, looking at Annabeth for clarification.

"Well, you see, we don't exactly know what time she's going to do this in school. Which means she still has to do it between some subject and Leah's subject, too." Andy glared at Annabeth. "So why can't you just ask Leah?"

"Because," Annabeth said. "We agreed we wouldn't tell her."

Andy just stood there. Annabeth looked at her convincingly.

"You'll be a great helper in our mission."

Andy looked at Annabeth.

"Then there's only one way to do it."

Together they said, "We have to steal the school records."