The Mission Part 3

Annabeth

     "So we'll do it tonight?" Annabeth looked at her twin's best friend, Andy for confirmation.
"Yup," Andy replied anxiously.
"How and when will we do it?" Annabeth asked.
"We'll break in at about seven. Carson, my older brother, could help us out. I have to say, he has experience with this breaking-in stuff. Remember, we have to wear all black."
Annabeth groaned. "Aww, come on! Black has no color in it! No fashion sense!" Andy paused.
     "Annabeth, do you want to help your sister or not?" Annabeth sighed.
"Oh, fine! Leah, I'm doing this for you! You better be happy!" Annabeth yelled out to the dark night sky. Andy paused.
"Ok, so here's the plan:
My brother will drive us over there and we go in through the back parking lot entrance
You find out where the emergency key for the teachers is
I'll stay at the school doors and watch your back
Meet me back at the parking lot- Carson's car.
     "Wait, hold on. How do you expect me to find out where this 'emergency key' is anyways? And how do you even know there's a key?"
     "My brother said there would definitely be a key. So please just try?" Andy replied, biting her lip as if she were debating inside her mind whether she should trust her brother or not.
     Annabeth didn't look convinced. Hands on her hips, Annabeth said challengingly, "Why can't you find the key?"
"Well, um." Andy shifted uncomfortably.
"Oh, so now you're scared?"
"Annabeth, listen, I-" Annabeth was just getting warmed up.
"You don't want to go into the school and do the hard part because you're a scaredy cat."
          Annabeth's rage bubbled on. "While I do the hard part, you'll just stay by and "watch
          my back."         
     Carson broke in,
"Girls! Andy, get into the car. We're going to have a talk. Annabeth, calm down. You are not getting into a fight with my sister."
          "Fine," Annabeth mumbled. As Andy got into the car, Annabeth said, "I      
          think that you should do all the hard work."