Kiss Me Already

Barely a second after Marinette placed the takeout from Cataclysm on the counter, Adrien grabbed her waist and twirled her around in his embrace. He kept one hand on the small of her back, pulling her closer to him as he pressed her against the counter. The other one was caressing her cheek as his thumb traced her bottom lip. When she looked up into his eyes, all she could see was the look of unconditional love that her kitty used to look at her with.

"What are you waiting for, Chaton?" She whispered. "Kiss me already."

"I'm just waiting for the princess's permission, my lady."

"Do you really still need my permission?" She asked, reaching up to undo his tie.

"I like it when you tell me to kiss you," he smirked. "Is that such a crime?"

Marinette pulled the silk purple tie out of its knot, placing it on the counter behind them. "It is when you know it's all I've wanted all day."

"So, my princess, has only thought about my lips all day?"

"Maybe, but what's that to you, Chaton?" She questioned, reaching up to unfasten a couple of the top buttons on his shirt.

"Everything, my lady," he smiled. "I've waited years to hear those words roll off your tongue."

"So what's taking you so long then?" Marinette went to her tiptoes, placing her arms around his neck.

"I'm just waiting to hear you say it again."

"Kiss me, Chaton, please." Her voice quivered as she begged him.

His lips finally crashed down onto hers, making her squeak in shock. She hadn't expected him to kiss her with such ferocity and passion. This kiss seemed to be hungry in a way, like as if it was something he had needed for a long time. A few minutes in, he broke the kiss. A growl of frustration left her, which was quickly replaced with a surprised yelp. Adrien picked her up, then sat her down onto the counter. The takeout boxes were thrown slightly to the wayside, startling the two of them.

"Sorry." He chuckled, as he started to pepper kisses from her collarbone to her jaw. "I just wanted to be able to kiss you a little better.

"I'm glad you put me up here actually," she murmured.

He pulled his lips away from her neck, making her whine at the loss. "Why is that, my lady?"

"Because I can do this now."

She leaned forward, letting her fingers tangle into his long blonde locks as her lips found his. A moan from his throat vibrated over their lips. Marinette saw that as a signal for her to try to deepen their kiss. She gave him a soft nip on his bottom lip. When he didn't respond instantly, she impatiently tugged on his blonde locks.

At that moment, he immediately became pudding under her hands. He granted her access to his mouth just like she'd wanted. She deepened the kiss, letting her tongue try to memorize his movements. Every little noise that left him made her feel as though she was on fire. Marinette couldn't help, but wonder if this is how everything would've happened, if she'd just revealed her identity to him in the first place? Would they have been this hungry for each other's touch?

Her thoughts were pushed away as he accidentally clashed his teeth into hers. She felt herself wince as he pulled away from her. Concern filled his eyes as his hands reached up to caress her face.

"Did I hurt you?" He breathed, raggedly.

"No, it was just more surprising if anything, kitty," she whispered. "Would you want to move somewhere else?"

"Where were you thinking, my lady?"

"Well, I was thinking of the couch..." She trailed off for a moment before she continued. "But if you'd like to eat first, I'd understand."