Prologue

Before i begin, there are a few things I'd like to let you all know.

1. This book, and all of my others will be heavily edited starting today (27 November 2021)

2. I will adjust and adapt the book to the current jacksepticeye, pewdiepie, crankgameplays, markiplier and so on so there will be mentioning of thingd happening in the passed year or so, and their hair will not be dyed after editing

3. A lot of the book will be changed, from how i wrote a few paragraphs to deleting entire paragraphs and maybe entire chapters

4. That is all, thank you.

******

Hey, this is future me. My name is (y/n) (l/n), you all might know me as (yt/n) or not...I'm a 29 year old YouTuber. I've been a YouTuber for about 11 years, yeah its a while, I know.

I have (h/l) (h/c), I'm somewhat muscular, I mean I've been to the gym quite a few times, I'm (height/ taller than jack at least) I have approximately 27 million subscribers.

My videos consist of me playing games, making inappropriate jokes, doing vlogs, hanging out with my friends, collaborating with other youtubers and going to vidcons or pax conversations, so just the same as most other youtuber basically.

My life is pretty normal I guess, I have loving parents, a great younger brother, friends, a stable job outside of youtube. The only thing I would change about myself is getting a love interest, I mean i am openly (sexuality that includes men) and everyone has accepted it, i just can't find someone who's my type. Apart from that I'm happy.

But that's just the basics of my life, my story is about to begin and I don't even know about it yet, well, past me doesn't know.

This is the story about the perfect guy, how I met him, made him fall in love with me, and killed him.

I'm joking
Let's start from the beginning.

******
Edited- 27 November 2021