Chapter 9

Your pov

Its been two weeks since i got back home and i haven't been able to get Sean out of my head.

Right now i was in my room, live streaming to raise money for charity and the donations kept on coming, it made me happy to see that people still care. I was playing video games and answering questions the viewers left.

I was playing a horror game and some demon thing jump scared me, i yelled "fuuuuck! I almost pissed myself. I did not see that ugly thing coming!"

I laughed and continued reading comments while playing.

Eventually we reached 500000 dollars and i was happy because i had been sitting on this chair for three hours with no break and my butt was asleep.

"Thank all of you so very much for your kind and generous donations, you are all amazing. I'll see you all in the next video which will be uploaded tomorrow." I stopped recording and stood up from the chair then went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water then walked to the living room and turned on the TV. I changed channels and stopped when i saw the news. A reporter was talking to a man about a parade 'sir! How do you feel about the pride parade that is coming up?' I forgot about that 'i may not be any of those LGBTQ people but i fully support it, mostly because i have a son who is becoming a daughter and i love her with all my heart' the reporter smiled as the man walked away and said to the camera 'we're hoping to see you all at the parade' that's when a group of men interrupted her saying that its bad to be in the LGBTQ community. I sighed and changed the channel.

"Maybe i should go..i mean its been a while since i was last there, yup. I'm going." I took pit my phone and posted 'I'm going to the pride parade. Hope to see you all there!'

I smiled as i saw all of them commenting about going to the parade.

I laid down on the couch and starred at the ceiling, my mind was blank and i closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and decided to record tomorrows video. I stood up and walked back to my recording room. I was going to play a multiplayer game so i called Mark, Jack, Wade, Ethan and Bob, each separately of course. I asked them if they wanted to play and they all agreed. After a few minutes of setting up, we were now all playing the game.

"Come ooon! Again (y/n)? Why would you kill me? I'm on your team!" Mark yelled while laughing because you had shot his character in the head for the fourth time "i only do it cause it's funny to see your reaction!" You yelled back. Before anyone else could say anything mark spoke again "so (y/n) i heard you're going to the pride parade" you chuckled after killing the enemy on the screen and said "yeah. I thought it'd be fun, been a while since I've gone though, gonna be lonely being there alone too" No one said anything until Sean yelled out "I'm going! Uh...yeah I'm going, a friend of mine is going and he asked me to go with him" "to a pride parade all the way in Australia?" you asked and he nodded "okay?" you said and everything just became awkward so that part was obviously cut out of the video in the end.

'That was weird...' was the main thought you had

Time skip because i got lazy...again

I was done editing the video but didn't post it yet. I stood up from the chair and looked at the clock on the wall seeing that it was 12:03 am. I went to my bedroom deciding to take a shower in the morning. I took off my shirt an shoes not even caring about my pants because I was wearing comfortable enough pants to sleep in and i got into bed. I turned the lamp on the table next to my bed off, after about an hour of tossing and turning i finally fell asleep.