chapter 4

Your POV

I woke up and sat up straight, my breathing uneasy, as if I had just ran a marathon, I had a nightmare, I don't remember much but I saw one thing clearly; someone strangling me (just something random). I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, running a hand through my hair, I softly spoke, saying "what the fuck" I got out of bed, and looked at the time on my phone "2:46.....well great, now I'm fully awake at 2:46 in the fucking morning" I sighed and walked into the bathroom, I washed my face with cold water and dried it with a towel, I then walked into the small kitchen in the apartment, grabbing my phone on the way, and sat down on a chair.

I unlocked my phone and scrolled through Twitter, seeing nothing new, until I saw a tweet I was tagged in yesterday that I hadn't seen yet. Someone said; who is a cuter couple, (y/n) aka (yt/n) and Jack aka jacksepticeye or (y/n) and (your ex)?? Personally, I go for (your and Jack's ship name). I sighed and commented 'Sean and I both said it was just a drunken kiss, it meant nothing to either of us, plus he is straight'. I closed the app and opened Instagram. As I looked at pictures and videos I was tagged in, I then heard a knock on my door, i looked at the time again and said "who the fuck would come here at three fucking a.m.

I set my phone down on the counter and walked to the door, I opened it not caring who it was at that moment but was surprised when I saw Sean. I was taller than him. I looked down and saw him look up, he said "you have no shirt on, or pants" I raised an eyebrow and said "yeah, well I like to sleep in my briefs, like a lot of men, sorry for not being in a suit at tree a.m.

He looked down and I felt bad for being sarcastic so i stepped out of the way and said "come in" he came in and I closed the door. Sean has been acting weird around me since the picture of us kissing spread. He tries to avoid me a lot, I've noticed. I've wanted to ask him about it but he just says that he has to go somewhere or has to do something, then leaves in a hurry. I've asked Mark if Sean's told him anything about it and he said no, Ethan, Tyler and Felix said that they don't know either, now he shows up at my apartment this early, for what exactly? Guess I'm about to find out.

I watched him walk to the bedroom and go in, i followed and saw that he sat on the bed. I walked in and sat down. I looked at the ground and I said "so? Why are you on my bed this early? What happened?" He looked up and said "I don't know...I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep so i went for a walk and somehow ended up at this hotel, so i came up, I'm surprised they didn't kick me out for showing up this early but they let me up and I knocked. It was dumb, I know,  I should leave" he stood up but I grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back down, he looked at me confused.

I looked him in the eyes and said "I want to try something, but you need to promise not to freak out...okay?" He looked even more confused but slowly nodded. I swallowed hard and looked at his lips, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I then....