Chapter one

Third Persons POV

You put the last of your clothing in your suitcase and grabbed your phone and charger, adding the charger to the suitcase and your cellphone into your pocket.

You walked into your bathroom and picked up your toothbrush and toothpaste, after squeezing some toothpaste onto the toothbrush you brushed your teeth then rinsed your mouth out with some clean water.

Taking all of your necessities from the bathroom, you added them to a smaller bag and put that bag next to the rest of your luggage. You took one last look in the mirror and took all of your luggage downstairs and outside to your matte black and red Volvo.

You put everything in the car that needed to be there, then made sure all the windows, the back and front door was locked, after that you used your phone to turn on all the security cameras around the house, making sure one last time that they were recording every movement.

Getting into your car, you started it and left for the airport. On your way you picked a friend up who was going to take care of your car while you're away. At the airport you said your goodbyes and he left with your car. You were finally ready to go to another vidcon.

As you got onto the airplane, you greeted the flight attendant and she happily greetes you back. Once you found your seat, you sat down in it and got out a book to read.

After a while you got bored and went to sleep in the uncomfortable airplane seat.

Hours later, you were woken up by one of the flight attendants she smiled and told you that the plane has landed, you thanked her and got out of your seat, grabbing the belongings that you had with you and got off the plane, then got your luggage.

The hotel you were staying in knew you were coming so they organized an Uber to take you there.

At the hotel you got your room keys and took your luggage up to your room, after that you left the hotel and waited for a taxi to take you to a car rental shop.

Tenn minutes later, with no taxi to be seen, you used your phone to call an Uber. Not even ten minutes later, the Uber arrived and you went to the car rental shop. You looked around and found a (latterly any car). You rented it for the two weeks you'd be staying and payed the person renting out the cars and left.

You decided to leave the car in the hotel parking lot and take a walk just to memorize LA a bit, so you wouldn't get lost. You'd have to say that LAs streets are a bit more crowded than you thought but other than that, it wasn't bad at all. You did meet a few fans, took some pictures, signed some shirts, just normal stuff for you.

After walking for about an hour, maybe two you went back to the hotel and got your camera and other equipment you can walk with and went to a park. You set your stuff up and start recording

"what is up (what you call your subscribers 'subs/n') it's (yt/n) my name is (y/n) and I'm back with another video. So I landed in LA California about 3 hours ago and I'm excited to-"

Just then, in the background, a group of friends walked by, catching your attraction.

"well, LA does have some alluring people walking around" you said doing an eyebrow wiggle

"aaaanywaayy, I'm so excited to be here, as I am with all the other vidcons, I can't wait to see all of you, I'll be staying here for two weeks, even though vidcon is in two days, I can't get another flight back home 'til next week so even after the convention I will be able to meet you guys, so that's a plus on the plane delay huh?, well I guess that's all.. Oh yeah! I'll be giving out 200 free hoodies to the first 200 fans at the convention and a (your logo 'y/lg') Keychain to each one of you, i was planning on giving more hoodies but there were only 200 of these left, buuuut in a few days from now I'm launching new merch! You can get your own (yt/n) packet! You get one of my merch hoodies, of your choice, with the new (y/lg) design hat, a signed (y/lg) poster, and a shout out in a video after you bought or ordered it. So watch out for that day. That's all for today, I'll see you all at VIDCON!!" you yell into the camera and did the hand transition then switched off the camera not caring that a lot of people were now staring at you after you yelled at the camera.

You smiles at the people staring and saw a few more fans come up to you and you greeted them, after saying 'thank you' and 'really? No, you guys are awesome' for the millionth time they left and you went back to the hotel and edited the video. About an hour later you uploaded it then just binge watched Breaking Bad for the rest of the day, occasionally looking at your notifications.

You turned off the TV and went to the bathroom, and took a shower, after the shower you dried off and put on your boxers, you then dried your hair and sat on the bed, you took one last look at the time and plugged your charger into your phone, then you got into the bed and went to sleep.

******
Edited- 27 November 2021