Chapter 12

Your pov

Sean left about an hour ago. I was just laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. I never thought that i would feel like this about someone. I've had a lot of past relationships and loved my partners but never had this feeling, is this really true love? Is this what it feels like?

I sat up and picked up my phone that was laying next to me on the bed. I unlocked it and entered my contacts then scrolled down until i saw Marks number. I pressed dial and it started ringing. A few seconds later he answered and i said "you need to help me Mark....he's driving me crazy and i have no idea why, i want him so bad but he isn't into guys" there was silence for a few seconds before mark asked "who?" i sighed.

Before i could say something Mark said "hold on, wait. Are you talking about Sean?" surprised i asked "yes, but how did you know that?" he let out a giggle that sounded like a teenage girl trying to hide something she stole from her boyfriend. Once he stopped giggling he said "its obvious. You know, i didn't even know you were into guys, but hey, you and James Charles can do makeup together" i rolled my eyes. I always thought i was the 'manly' one in the relationship, never the one to call someone about a crush... Wait... Is it a crush?. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottled water from the fridge and said "yeah, and i can use your corpse to practice" i could hear him chuckle. He then said "(y/n), in past relationships, how did you know they were into guys? And how did you ask them?" i thought for a moment and said "i asked them both"

"well then my dear friend, jack said he's straight right? What people say and what they feel are two different things. So kiss him and if he kisses back then you'll know the answer" i set the bottle down and said "i already tried that, he got hard and left" it sounded like he almost choked while laughing. He then said "oh god, okay... Let me think here... Uh. Oh! Ask him to be your boyfriend! If he gets hard when you kiss him then he's gotta like you!"

"okay, you know what. I'm not a shy person so why the hell am i going to be afraid to ask him something as simple as that? Thanks Mark, i owe you one, bye" he said bye and i hung up.

I grabbed my jacket and slid my phone into my pocket. I then made left the apartment and locked the door. I was about to leave when i remembered something and said "i have no idea where the fuck he is" with that said i walked back into the apartment after unlocking it.