chapter 20

Just to let everyone know, i started this book in April 2019 and pewdiepie got married in August 2019 so i will make Felix single in this book
....................

Your POV

I walked out into the lobby and saw Felix standing there, he was busy with something on his phone so he didn't see me. I walked up to him and greeted him, he looked up at me and greeted back with a smile. We then left the building and walked to the car, we both got in and put our seatbelts on. I started the car and asked for directions to where he wanted to go and he gave the first few.

After a while we arrived and i found a parking spot. We got out and walked around for a bit. We talked and made a few jokes, we even took some pictures, with fans and some where it was just us.

After a while we sat down and talked more then he asked "something on your mind? You've been distant today..." i looked over at him "just thinking" "about?" I contemplated telling him for a few seconds but decided to do it

"Eric will be at my house for a while, at least until his shit with the new apartment is sorted, i don't want to go home and be with him, i know, it's childish and stupid" he didn't hesitate when he spoke next "why don't you come stay with me?"

I looked at him curiously "you want me to fly all the way to your home with you, then all the way back to mine after Eric moves out?" He nodded "yeah, come on, it'll be fun and this is a fan fiction so plane rides are basically free" i nodded in agreement "i guess you're right...yeah, I'll live with you for a while" "great, we can leave tomorrow since i was supposed to leave then"

We changed the subject and continued on with our day as if we never had the conversation.

Later that day i was in the hotel room, packing my things that i didn't use and setting them aside so it would be easy to just grab and go tomorrow. I then made an announcement on my Instagram/Snapchat/whatever you use that Eric and i are no longer a couple and that i could use a break from my YouTube again, i won't be posting but I'll probably be in some of Felix's videos.

Comments came fast, likes went sky high and shares doubled every minute that passed, like most of what i post and the comments were mostly sweet.

After a while of watching YouTube videos and eating two bowls of cornflakes I decided to get up and do my nightly routine, even though it was only 7 p.m. I then got back into bed and turned on the TV and watch some movies.

Three and a half movies in, I fell asleep