chapter 16

No one's POV

Four months went by with (y/n) and his 'special someone' dating. He would post pictures on Instagram of himself with the persons body only slightly being in the picture, or he would be in (y/n)s videos but his face never got shown, no one really cared that his face never got shown, they were happy that (y/n) was happy meanwhile...Sean.

He was going crazy, trying to find out who this mystery person is, he stalked (y/n)s accounts on all social platforms trying to get at least one hint of who it was while also trying to convince himself that he is not gay or jealous and is just curious of who it might be. He even asked all of his and (y/n) mutual friends if they know to which they all replied with 'no', though, Mark, Ethan and Tyler have acted strangely on video calls with him when he'd bring up the guy.

Sean had a plan though, sort of. He was going to play prop hunt with Mark, Tyler and (y/n) later in the day so he would try to slip some questions in here and there while they play and then just edit it out before posting the video on YouTube, of course he still needed to figure out how to ask 'who is your new boyfriend?' Without sounding jealous but he needed to know.

(y/n) was setting up his stuff to play prop hunt in about an fifteen minutes. After setting up he walked out of his recording room or as he likes to call it 'his studio' which is actually just an old room he didn't need when he moved into the house. He walked into the kitchen to see his special person eating some leftover pizza from the night before.

(y/n) looked at him and took a slice then walked back to the room saying "I'm gonna record a video, see you later" back in the room he sat in the chair and finished the pizza, he then cleaned his hands with some hand sanitizer and started up his equipment. Just after getting ready he received the call from Mark and answered. He was now on call with Mark, Tyler and Sean. They started playing the game.

They were all laughing and joking for a while. (y/n) was now disguised as a bed and was staying still in one of the rooms. He laughed as the others searched for him "where are you dammit!" yelled Mark while laughing. Tyler was still quietly playing and Sean was swearing like a sailor because he'd been killed by Tyler.

Sean was arguing with himself silently, waiting to ask about the mystery boy but also bot not wanting to sound like he was either jealous or butting in on other people's business.

After a few more minutes he decided he wasn't going to ask (y/n) and just continued with the game.

A knock was heard on (y/n)s side of the screen then a voice, the guy's voice "hey, I'm gonna go out for a while, I'll be back late, don't wait up for me." (Y/n) looked off screen "okay, lock the door on your way out please, see you later E" walking was heard  "bye babe" the guy walked into frame but his face wasn't shown, he then bent down and kissed (y/n). All that could be seen was a head of brown hair and the back of a white t-shirt. The guy then left.

Sean couldn't stay quiet any longer so he asked "so, you gonna tell us who he is already" Mark started laughing and Tyler gave a dorky smirk. "Nah, he's not into the whole 'people knowing who he is' thing." "Oh, uh...okay, uhm, his names 'E'?" (Y/n) shook his head "no, that's just the first letter of his name, it's kind of a nickname for him" "oh, how long have you two been together?" "Few months" "and you're happy?" The conversation was bow getting awkward because of all the questions that jack was asking.

(Y/n) gave Sean a 'you're unbelievable' look and said "now you're interested in my love life? That's rich." He sighed and spoke again "I'm  gonna end the game here, you guys can continue"

Before anyone could say anything (y/n) left the call and ended the game. He walked out of the recording room and into his bedroom. He then laid down on the bed and closed his Eyes,  eventually falling into a dreamless sleep