Chapter 6

Same day as previously chapter

Your pov

I was in my room, looking at clothes to wear, Dex texted me that I shouldn't wear something too fancy but acceptable because we're going to a fancy restaurant and I had to choose from four different outfits (tuxes or something, you choose)

I don't really go on dates so I don't wear fancy clothes, and right now, I knew why some girls take so long to get an outfit picked out, I can't decide so I did the dumbest thing i could think of, I took a pair of socks and turned around, I then threw the socks over my shoulder, letting fate decide. I turned around and it was on. I changed into that one and brushed my hair.

I looked in the mirror and left.

After about an hour and half I left the restaurant and got a text from Mark 'hey, how'd the date go? Also, we need to film another video, wanna join?' and I texted him back 'it went great, we had fun and yeah, I want to help with the video, I'll be right over'

Once I got there I greeted them and Mark explained the video.

Sean/jacks pov

(y/n) just got here after his date, Mark invited him for the video. He was laughing and going on about how great the date was, but something was off.

We recorded the video and when it was over (y/n) said his goodbyes to everyone and left, everyone else went to the kitchen to film his next 'Markiplier makes' video and I looked out of the window to see (y/n) in his car calling someone, he started talking and it looked like he was mad so I walked out of the house, careful not to be seen by him and eavesdropped.

(y/n): no, we're not going on another date. Yes you can delete my number asshole. I don't care. Fuck you too

He ended the call and sighed, he rolled up the window and saw me in the reflection. He sighed again and got out then said "you heard?" I nodded and asked "wanna take a walk and talk about it?" he nodded and locked the car then we started walking.

"well, i don't really care that he didn't show up, but the embarrassment of being ditched by your date in a restaurant full of people, i wanna punch him so bad" we walked for a few more minutes, I stopped in front of a Starbucks and said "want to get a drink?" he nodded.

As we were walking to the door, that Dexter guy walked out with some girl. He looked at us and I said "found yourself a bitch so you can ditch (y/n)?" he smirked and said "yeah, I have, but it looks like (y/n) found himself a leprechaun to fuck"

I had enough and punched him, he was bigger than me so it didn't hurt him. He was going to punch me and i closed my eyes, waiting for his fist to hit my face, but it never did, I opened my eyes and saw his fist in (y/n) hand. (y/n) said "I hope she finds out that you have crabs" the girl looked disgusted and walked away. It was really funny. Dexter tried to pull his hand away but (y/n) twisted it.

Dexter yelled in pain and (y/n) asked him "want me to break it?" Dexter repeatedly said "no" and (y/n) said "I'm gonna let go, and your gonna fuck off, Sean may be small, but he's no leprechaun, you on the other hand, you're a steroid filled, spray tanned, piece of shit"

(y/n) let him go and he actually ran away.