Chapter 5

Sean/jacks pov

(y/n) looked at me and said "I want to try something, but you need to promise not to freak out...okay?" i was even more confused but slowly nodded. I saw him look at my lips, I then heard him take a deep breath and he closed his eyes. He then stood up and and said "I can't do this, not to you, look Sean, you need to go home before people who know us wake up and see you leave and spread more rumors."

For some strange reason, I didn't want to leave, but I did. Even if I head home now, I am going to see him at the pool later.

(time skip brought to you by Sean yelling 'LAUGH' while hitting his whiteboard)

I was at the pool, I just got there with Mark, he said that Tyler, (y/n) and Ethan were already there, Ethan was playing with a pool noodle, Tyler was on a pool chair and I didn't see (y/n), we sat down next to Tyler and greeted him, i stood up and took my shirt off, I was already wearing my swim shorts.

I told Mark I'm going to go for a swim, i saw someone talking to Ethan in the pool but I could only see their back and the back of their head, but by the looks of it, they were a guy

I told Mark I'm going to go for a swim, i saw someone talking to Ethan in the pool but I could only see their back and the back of their head, but by the looks of it, they were a guy. He then went under water and swam to the steps, he got out of the pool

(think of your perfect body. Either one you wish to have or one you already haveq)

When he got out of the pool, he wasn't looking at me, but when I saw his face, my eyes went wide because it was (y/n), I felt weird, but knew that feeling, i slowly looked down and my eyes got wider, i turned around and ran to the nearest restroom.

Your pov

I was talking to a girl who said that she thought I was cute and wanted my number but I made an excuse to leave, I got into the pool and Mark and Sean come into view. I didn't pay attention to them and talked to Ethan for a while.

Eventually I decided to get out of the pool to go to the restroom, i went under water and swam to the steps because swimming underwater is faster. I got out of the pool and looked at Mark then waved at him, he waved back and continued talking to Tyler. I wondered where Sean was considering I just saw him. I looked around and caught a glimpse of his tattoo. He was running to the restroom. Maybe he needed to pee too.

I walked to the restroom and heard Sean's voice, he said "what are you doing to me?" I walked in and saw him looking into the mirror. I asked "who's doing what to you?" he looked at me and said "no one, it's nothing" he then left the bathroom, i watched him leave and said "okay...."

I left the restroom after I was done and washed my hands, I then walked over to where Mark, Tyler and Sean were sitting, Sean looked very uncomfortable. I sat down on a pool chair and talked to them for a while.

Sean/jacks pov

I calmed myself down in the restroom and distracted myself so my problem would go away. Once it did, I looked in the mirror and asked "what are you doing to me?" I know I'm straight, I like girls, I always have, now he comes along and I get hard?. (y/n) walks into the restroom asking "who's doing what to you?" I said "no one, it's nothing" and left, as I left i heard him say "okay"

After a few minutes he came back and sat down, he started talking and a guy walked toward us. He said "sorry to bother you, but I think your cute, and wanted to know if you'd like to grab a bite to eat?" he was talking to (y/n). (y/n) stood up and smiled saying "sure, I'm free later, how about I give you my number, and you can text me?" the guy gave (y/n) his number and I felt jealous for some reason. The guy then said "cool, thanks, I'm Dexter but call me Dex." "I'm (y/n), text me." the guy left and (y/n) sat back down while Mark, Tyler and Ethan were all saying "ooooo" I don't want him to go.

Why don't I want him to go?