Chapter 7

Skipping one day ahead
You leave 'tomorrow'
Your pov

I was packing everything I had, just to not have to do it tonight. After I was done I got my gopro and left the hotel, the whole two weeks I only uploaded one video that I filmed here, the rest were filmed prior to the trip.

I decided to do another vlog for the last video. I started recording "hey, i can't believe two weeks went by that fast, I had so much fun here, but, sadly, I leave tomorrow morning, so today I'm just gonna vlog, say goodbye to fans, and some people who I won't be seeing tomorrow before I leave."

I walked out of the building and a few fans came up to me asking for pictures and some wanted to be in the vlog, after that I kept walking.

A while later I stopped filming and decided that was going to be enough for the vlog, i only needed something between 25 and 35 minutes and I already had 40 so I didn't need any more.

I walked around the streets and thought about what I was going to do back home. It wasn't a lot, or important, just some stuff I neglected to do because I was too lazy.

There was also another trip coming up and I have to buy a plane ticket.

The day went by pretty fast, I hung out with Ethan and Tyler for a while, then went back to the hotel and edited my video and uploaded it immediately after editing.

That night I was on the bed working on a project on my computer for a company I want to work for. I completed the part I was working on and saved it, i then shut the computer down and set it aside and scrolled through Twitter for a while.

Eventually I fell asleep.

Dream

I was at Mark's house. Tyler, Ethan, Sean, Mark, Bob and Wade were all there too, we were watching a movie, i was sitting on the couch, between Mark and Tyler. Bob and Ethan were sitting on the other couch, Wade was on the floor and Sean was sitting on the arm rest of the couch on Mark's side.

Sean stood up and walked away, i had no idea where but he left, for some reason I wanted to go after him, i stood up but was pulled back down by Mark and Tyler. They held onto my arms. I struggled but got out of their grasp. I walked i to the direction of where Sean went but was tackled by Wade.

I looked behind me trying to get up and said "what the hell guys? Let me go!"

They all looked at me and mark said "he doesn't love you, don't go after him"

I was confused

Dream over