3

Midorya's POV

As I began to regain consciousness I looked over barely opening my eyes and see Uraraka kneeling next to me. I realize I'm in my room, however I thought I was training out side. Then that moment flashes through my mind.

Omg did she really kiss me, or was it a dream?

I couldn't quite tell, but I was also curious as to why she was in my room. I noticed she was starting to get up but I needed to know. I reached out and grabed her arm.

She turned to see me staring up at her, at those gorgeous chocolate eyes.

"Was it a dream?" Was all I could think to ask.

"W-was what a d-dream?" She stuttered trying to hide her blush with her free hand.

"I think I know the answer." I said smiling knowing that her reaction meant she had really kissed me.

In that moment nothing else mattered but us. I pulled her arm and pulled her onto the bed next to me, her back now facing the wall. Her face began to grow more and more red as the moment when on.

I leaned forward and attached my lips to hers. She was shocked at first but then she melted into it and we began to forget that the rest of the world existed. After a few moments we parted for air.

"So I guess that means you like me to?" I asked with a bit of a smirk.

"No," she said and I looked at her a little sad, "it means I love you."

She aproached me to kiss and I accepted, we sunk into it like nothing else before. Her confidence rose as we started to battle for dominance with our tounge, I conceded and left her to explore every spot of my mouth. After what felt like an eternity we separated creating a line of saliva between us.

"So," she said looking up into my eyes, "what does this make us?" She asked.

"This make me your boyfriend and you my girlfriend." I answered without hesitation.

We stayed cudled next to each other and began to drift off to sleep.

Only to be interupted by a click and a bright flash. I turned to see most of the class had gathered at my door.

Ashido smirking as she put her phone in position for another picture, and as if on que both Uraraka and myself shot up to a sitting position.

"You know, your faces are starting to rival my hair." Kirishima said smileing at us.

I opened my mouth to say something but was interupted by Uraraka, "Mina, I assume your planning on sending that to me."

I was shocked by her statement but then she wrapped her arms around my neck from behind. "I have decided that there is no reason to be embaressed by kissing my boyfriend."

She said and it honestly reasured me, just like her to save me.

The class started to applaud us on our new found relationship before clearing out. "So your not embarrased to kiss me huh?"

"No I am not. And you know why?" She asked looking me in the eyes from behind me.

"Why?" I asked already sure of the answer.

"Because nothing has ever felt more perfect."