4

Midorya's POV

Its been two weeks since Ochaco and are became official. I later found out about the reason she was there while I was training from Mina, which made us blush and made Ochaco get mad at Mina for telling.

Its been amazing being with her. That night we went to the movies then had dinner for our first date, and every since then our awkwardness has faded since weve been spending most of our time together.

I kinda feel bad though because Ochaco doesn't know that I sneak out of the dorms every night when I say I'm going to bed early.

I hate lying to her but i can't risk getting her in trouble with Me. Aizawa. The reason ive been doing this is because I go and visit Eri in the hospital, even though im not supposed to, I sneak in and read her bedtime storys every night.

I must admit its mostly because I feel bad that I didn't do anything when I had her in my arms by the ally. I felt so horrible when I found out what they were doing to her.

Now it was Friday almost two weeks exactly since Ochaco and I kissed for the first time. Everything was normal that day until the end when class let out.

"Midorya." Mr. Aizawa looked at me with his usual emotionless face, "I would like a word with you in my office."

As soon as he said that my heart started to race, did i do something wrong. No that cant be it, I havent.

As we entered his office i took a seat and so did he. "Is some thing wrong Mr. Aizawa?"

"Not at all. Unless you count sneaking out after curfew and sneaking into a ristricted hospital room." He said almost with a smirk. I froze and began to visibly shake.

"Hiw did you know?" I ask.

"Calm down Midorya, as much as it is against the rules I decided to allow it for the sake of Eri. She is actually why you are here." I calmed down from his words and looked at him puzzled.

"What do you mean?"

"Her physical recovery is at its end and the hospital can not hold her anymore. So, UA has been tasked with her temporary guardianship. I know you two are close and she is comfortable with you. That is why principal Nezu and I decided to task you as her temporary guardian and one other of your choosing."

I couldn't believe my ears. I was going to get to take care of Eri.

"Now there are a few things to discuss. One of the reasons we chose you was because if her quirk loses control she can use it on you and you can continually break your bonse until its over. Now about her arrangements, she will be staying in your room. I have already sent a smaller bed to the building for her. Also you will need to pick a second guardian now because as soon as you leave my office you will get that person and go to get Eri from the hospital. You will both have to sign her out."

I knew immediately who I would choose, "Ochaco. Ill take Ochaco." I said and I could swear Aizawa smiled a bit.

"Good. Now get going." As he said that I stood and left the room.

Aizawa's POV

As soon as I told him he would need to pick a second guardian I knew he would pick Mrs. Uraraka.

He got up rather excited and left. As he did I stood up and found the closest security bot.

"Hey bot."

"Yes Mr. Aizawa. How may I be of assistance."

I pulled out an envelope that had money in it that Nezu sanctioned for Eri's care, "Take this to Ochaco Uraraka and tell her to make sure Eri feels at home."

The bot took the envelope and did a robotic bow before rolling away.

"Give that girl the home she deserves kids." I said to myself before returning to my office.