29

Izuku's POV

I woke up to the sun shining in on my eyes and the feeling of something on my chest. As I regained my sight, I looked down to see Ochako laying directly on my chest. "Why does she like to lay like that, it cannot be comfortable." I say as I begin to try and wake her only to be met with grunts and her tightening her grip on me. "Ochako, you gotta wake up. we have classes to get to, and don't forget we get to see Akito in action."

"Yeah yeah yeah, I guess your right." She said as she sat up and straddled my stomach. We got up and began to get ready and a few minutes later Eri was awake and getting ready too. We made our way down for breakfast and I saw Akito gathered as many bottles of Gatorade as he could while he looked to be soaked.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Katsumi had a nightmare and activated her quirk. It soaked everything, and she's dehydrated so I am bringing her some electrolytes." He said as he walked past us. "Save us some breakfast though, and Izuki is already down here." He disappeared up the stairs with his bounty.

"Well, lets go eat, I'm starving." Ochako said while rubbing her stomach and Eri agreed.

We made our way to the table and ate, Eri sat next to Izuki and they both talked for a while before it was time to go. I took Eri to her class, much to her protest since she wanted to go with us to see Akito fight, however she had a test today and I was not gunna let her skip.

I made my way to class 1-A to see everyone there, Izuki was sitting on the extra desk we had brought in for Akito to use and Katsumi was sitting in my desk next to Ochako. "So where am I supposed to sit?"

Ochako looked at me and grinned, she jumped up and pushed me down in her seat before sitting in my lap, "Right here."

I blushed madly and decided to enact my revenge. I grabbed her and turned her, so she was facing me, I saw her face brighten up to match Kirishima's hair. "Not so funny when you're the one getting flustered is it?" I asked as she buried her face in my chest to hide her embarrassment.

"Alright class, quiet down. We are going to start today with one on one combat training. Now get your hero suits on and report to arena B." Aizawa spoke as he walked inside the room and pressed a button on his remote, the shelves opened and revealed two extra suits. "We fixed your suit Akito, and using some designs based on Ashia's quirk we have made a simple yet affective suit for Katsumi. If you really want to be heroes, then you cannot rest."

We all got up and got our hero suits, once we changed, we all gathered at Arena B and waited for our instructions. "Alright, to start today we will observe a fight between Akito and a randomly selected student. I will spin this wheel to see who that will be." He spun the wheel and as It clicked to a stop so did my heart. His opponent was...

...Kachaan.

Ochako's POV

"Well this outa be fun." I looked over to Akito as he spoke and saw a smirk on his face.

"You better watch yourself, he's a lot more unpredictable than in the future, he's more radical." Katsumi said as she walked up to Akito.

"True, but he's also slower." I watched as my son, Wow, that's weird to think, took his place in the ring and Bakugo did the same.

"You better be ready, CAUSE I AINT GOIN EASY ON YA!!" Bakugo yelled.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Akito said as he pushed his chin guard into place.

"GO!"

With that, brown lightning sparked around Akito and his body caught fire. He immediately started bouncing around the arena leaving trails of fire behind him.