22

Eri's POV

I stood in the large living room of an unknown place, I turned and saw boxes all around me. then the door opened, and I saw Mama and Papa, however they were a little older. Papa turned toward the road and said, "Come on Snowball."

I looked past him and saw a slightly older version of myself, "Coming Papa." I noticed the older me had a backpack and a suitcase with her.

They all three stepped inside and the older me looked around in aw at the size of the place, "You like it?" Mama gave a huge smile at the older me as that me nodded.

"You wanna go see your room?" the older me spun on her heals and looked at the older version of Papa as he smiled.

"YESYESYES!!" the older me was bouncing around excited, the older Mama and Papa started walking to the staircase and the other me followed them still bouncing.

The scene changed and I was standing in a room a little bigger than were we live now; it was white and empty. The door creaked open to reveal the older version of Mama and Papa on either side of the door with the older me in-between them. "Its so big." The other me was once again in shock at the size of the room.

"I know you don't have much in here yet but once we get the rest of the house settled, we are going to go and get you some furniture and some paint, whatever color you want." The older me ran to them and hugged them both.

"Thank you." She said as they wrapped her into a huge hug.

My eyes started opening revealing a dark room with only the faint light of my nightlight shining. I turned my head to see Papa's bed and he and Mama sleeping there. I smiled as I remembered the dream, I hope I can stay with them forever, Santa did say he was working on it.

I rolled over in my bed and fell back to sleep.

Time skip to morning in Midorya's POV

I opened my eyes to see Ochako's bed head in front of me, we were both on our side facing each other and I could clearly see a small line of drool running from the corner of her mouth, "So cute." I said as I let out a soft laugh. "Alright Ochako, its time to get up."

I shook her shoulders a little and in response she squeezed me tighter in her embrace and said, "Not now baby, five more minutes."

I couldn't help but laugh again at her as she nuzzled her face into my chest, "Alright, five more minutes." I wrapped my arms around her again and sighed as I closed my eyes. However, before I was able to fall asleep, I heard a small growl.

"Papa, I think I'm hungry." I opened my eyes back up and pulled myself out of Ochako's death grip.

"Ok Snowball lets go make breakfast and let Mama sleep a little more." I got up out of bed and Ochako grunted as she realized I was gone; however, it was soon replaced by her snores. I walked over to Eri and picked her up, she clung to my shirt and wrapped her legs as much around me as she could while nuzzling her head into my neck.

I slowly opened the door to the room as to not wake Ochako and started on my way downstairs. As I made it to the first floor, I noticed Eri had fallen asleep again, "You girls and your sleep." I said as I chuckled a bit. Once I made it to the common room, I laid Eri down on the couch and covered her in a blanket.

Moving to the kitchen I started making breakfast, as I worked, I thought about how Me and Ochako were going to be talking to Eri about all this stuff like the wedding and the adoption.

I worked mostly in silence for a while making all sorts of food, what I hadn't realized was that in my semi nervous state I had started making an insane amount of food. It was almost as bad as the word vomit; I spew when nervous. After a while the some of the class had woken up and come downstairs to see the mountains of food.