28

A/N: Hey guys, I wanted to apologize about the last chapter. I wrote it while I was running on my 22nd hour with no sleep, I'm kinda embarrassed with the state that it was in. hopefully this one will be better.

Katsumi's POV

How many times have I had to sit next to him in a hospital room?

I sat in the hospital room next to Akito, I've been in these rooms before with him but this...this is on a whole other level. I have never seen him this badly hurt, "So your telling me the only thing you've told them is your first names and your quirk, you even lied about his quirks?"

I looked over to Izuki who was sitting on the edge of the hospital bed, "Yeah, he was afraid that it might mess with the timeline. He said it would be safer for us." I sighed as we sat there, of course he would say that. The room was empty except for the three of us.

"Their gunna have questions when they get back later and were gunna have to answer them." I reached over to the empty cup on the bed side table and used my quirk to fill it with my explosive sweat. I sat it back on the table, "Once he wakes up, he's gunna need that."

"So, we are gunna tell them everything?" Izuki asked as she looked down at her brother.

"Yes, besides, if it really is twenty-nineteen then they already know about One for All. You remember when they told us the story of Uncle Deku turning into a baby." We both laughed at the memory of Uncle Deku getting flustered and red as my dad told us the story at dinner.

"Yeah, so I guess were not breaking the rule if they already know." Izuki said as she laid down next her brother.

We both talked for a while, Izuki told me about when they fell through the first gate and everything that's happened since then. We sat and talked for about an hour before some of class 1-A came in; Well, this time periods 1-A.

The door opened and everyone came in, except some people like Mineta and a couple other guys. "Hello everyone." I said as I stood to greet them. "I think there's some explaining that needs done."

"Yes, I think there is." Iida said with his usual hand movements.

"So, who exactly are you?" Izuku asked looking like he had spent all day in his mumbling mess.

"Well, I am Izuki, and this is my brother Akito, but our last names are- "She was cut off by someone else saying.

"Midorya." We all turned to see Akito with his burned eyelids open as much as he could. "We are Akito and Izuki Midorya, two of the three children of the number one and number nine pro heroes, Deku and Uravity. We are also from nineteen years in the future."

There was a collective gasp throughout the room, and I noticed Ochako move forward to us. "So... you're my...and he's my... I mean your both..." she stuttered out as she stared at the two of them.

"What about you?" Mina asked as she pointed at me.

"Well," I coated my hand in my explosive gel and made it explode. "does this answer your question." I looked over at my mom and dad who were shocked at the fact that they were staring at their daughter. "Hi mom, hi dad."

As I said that, my dad passed out, and my mother knelt next to him.

Izuku's POV

Shock was the main feeling right now, however when Kachaan hit the floor I had to use all my willpower not to laugh. Luckily Ashia was there, she knelt to check on him as soon as he hit.

Wait! If what this Katsumi said is true, then...That means this is Kachaan's daughter.

I saw Izuki get up off the bed and make her way to Ochako who was still in disbelief, the young girl immediately wrapped her arms around Ochako and started to cry slightly, "What's wrong?" Ochako asked as she instinctively knelt and wrapped the girl in a hug of her own. Before the girl could respond Akito spoke up again.