24

Ochako's POV

I leaned my head against Izu's shoulder as the Limo pulled away, "Are you tired already Mrs. Midorya." He said with a slight chuckle.

"NO, I've just missed cuddling with you." As I spoke, he wrapped his arms around me.

"Me too." We stayed cuddled up together as the chauffeur drove us to the dorms. I looked out the window as we drove to watch the snowfall down around us, this was easily one of the best days of my life.

"Were here Mr. and Mrs. Midorya." The chauffeur said as he got up to open the door for us.

"I could get used to people calling me Mrs. Midorya." I said with a smile as we exited the Limo.

"Me too." Izu said as he wrapped his arms around me again and we walked into the dorms. I yawned as we entered and Izu chuckled as he looked over to me, "You really are tired, huh? Well, so am I, lets go get ready for bed?"

As we walked through the common room my eyes started to get droopy and Izu took notice, he swept me up into his arms and carried me bridal style. He carried me up the stairs and when we got to his room, we noticed the name plate had been changed, this was now our room. "You ready for the most cliché moment in history?" I asked as I reached for the doorknob.

"Absolutely." He said as he carried me through the door.

We both started to laugh a little at what we just did and then he sat me down, we looked around the room and saw that it was a good deal larger than before. The bed was also larger and so was the dresser, there were now two desks and Eri now had her own little dresser. "Wow, Nezu went all out." I said as I admired the room.

"No kidding, at least now it'll be harder for you to fall off the bed." He said with a chuckle, I made a pouty face and turned away from him. "Hey, come on. You know I was just kidding right?" He said as he wrapped me in a hug from behind.

"I know." I said as I rolled my eyes and turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms around him and leaned into a passionate kiss.

When we parted, we started to change and get ready for bed, once we had changed, we climbed into bed and held each other as close as we could. "I wont ever let you go." He said as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to see Izu's already unruly hair in an even bigger bed head mess. I giggled softly to myself as I simply snuggled up closer to him, "I know it was only one night, but I missed this yesterday."

"Me too." He said as I noticed his eyes open slightly. "What time is it?" he yawned.

"Hold on and let me check." I turned over a bit and saw the alarm clock. "It's six."

"You know we have to get up and ready to go or we'll be late."

"Yeah, I know." I pouted as we separated, "I'm gunna hop in the shower."

"Ok, Ocha." He said as I got up and walked to the shower. After my shower I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom to see Izu with mine and his suitcase already by the door.

"Your up." I said and Izu went into the bathroom to shower. I pulled out my phone and scrolled the contacts until I found the one, I wanted, I pressed the call button and waited until I heard the other persons voice.

"Hello Ochako."

"Hello Inko, I was just calling to let you know that Izu and I are about to leave, I was also hoping Eri was up so I could speak to her too." I said into the phone.

"Absolutely dear she just got up for breakfast. Eri dear, there's someone on the phone for you." I heard her hand the phone to the little girl.

"Hello?" I heard her little voice sound through the phone.