14

Ochako's POV

This can't be happening, "Im sorry im so sorry." The little girl kept repeating this as she started to cry.

"Hey, its ok. Your mom said it should only last a few days so im sure it'll be alright." Kirishima said with a smile as he leaned down to pat her on the head.

"Um." We all looked at Bakugo as he gave a worried expression.

"What is it?" I ask reaching for the child that is my boyfriend to wrap him in his blanket.

"A lot if things, but not now. We need to get to Aizawa."

"Your right, but I have to get Satsuki home. Ill meet you all back at the dorms, Ribbit." With that Tsuyu left us. I held Izu in my arms. I must admit hes really cute as a baby.

"Mama, is he gunna be ok." Eri asked as she approached me cautiously.

"Yes Eri I'm sure he'll be fine." As I spoke Kirishima came up to us.

"So i spoke to the girls mother, Aparently the girls quirk turns people into infants. It will only last a few days though so he should be back to normal in a few days." As he explained we started our way to the school.

"Ok so we should probably call his mother, and we will have to get some baby stuff like diapers and formula and stuff." I said while sitting in his wheelchair as Kirishima pushed me because I was in full on panick right now.

I stopped when I heard Bakugo choke on his own air when I said that. "Whats wrong Bakubro?" Kirishima asked as Bakugo collected himself.

"Well, we can't buy formula." I looked at him confused and asked why, "Well when we were young he told me how he was allergic to formula."

"This is not good, well he'll have to stay with his mother then so she can handle that." I said and Bakugo had the same reaction as earlier. "What now?" I asked.

"Well...uhm...she can't." He said with a worried look and I just sat there thinking.

We made it to U.A. and Kirishima went to get Aizawa while Bakugo took me the rest of the way to the dorms. When we entered everyone looked over with us clearly confused, but before they could ask questions Bakugo said, "I will explain."

He stopped moving me and Eri walked up to me and stared at the sleeping baby Izu in my arms. Bakugo explained the situation.

As he explained Kirishima came in with Aizawa and All Might. They walked over to me and I looked up at them with my worried expression.

"So its true. This is not good." Aizawa said with his deadpan voice.

"Ill go call his mother." All Might said as he walked to the door.

After everyone was caught up Bakugo pulled Aizawa aside and explained Izu's allergy and that his mother couldn't help with that.

As they talked Izu started to stir and wake up. His eyes opened and looked up at me, he giggled a bit as he reached out to me.

Not long after he woke up All Might came back in and came over to us. Izu looked up at him and started to cry seeing the skelaton of a man. I could tell that it hurt All Might a bit but I just tried to comfort the crying baby in my hands.

Not long after Aizawa and Bakugo talked, Recovery Girl and Midnight arrived. Recovery girl came over and looked at Izu, "I'm going to do a simple checkup to make sure everything is ok." She said pulling a stetheacope out of her bag.

She checked his vitals while he giggled at her because she tickled him with the stethascope. After a bit she concluded that health wise he was fine. Aizawa came up to her and explained the situation with the formula and stuff.