23

Ochako's POV

I reached out next to me to hold onto Izu, but he wasn't there, I opened my eyes to reveal that I was in my own room. I looked around confused and noticed all the girls asleep scattered across the room, then it hit me today was the 11th of January. I shot up to a standing position on my bed, however I lost my balance and fell on top of Tsuyu who was asleep on the floor next to my bed. when I landed, she shot awake and gave an audible "EEEP".

"What's going on?" Momo asked as she sat up.

"Ochako, are you ok, ribbit?"

"I may have cracked a rib but that doesn't matter, because today's the day!" I exclaimed as I climbed off Tsuyu.

As soon as I said that Mina shot up directly from her sleep and full of energy, "YES, IT IS!"

A few minutes later and all the girls were awake, "Ok girls, I have breakfast in this bag. After we eat, we can start getting ready for the wedding, Mina and I will go in an hour or so to make sure everything is ready. Then once everyone else is ready you girls will come and get set up at the venue." Momo said as she started handing out some breakfast sandwiches.

We started eating and a few minutes in, my door started opening and Eri walked in, "Hey sweet pea." I said as I wrapped her in a hug.

"Good morning Mama." She said through a Yawn as she rubbed her eyes tiredly. Momo handed her a sandwich and she started eating. After a while of steaming dresses in Momo's room which was next door to mine and getting everything together, it was time for Momo and Mina to leave with their dresses to go and make sure everything would be in order for that evening.

At this point everyone started showering and putting on some simple clothes, since we were going to change into the dresses when we got there. Once we were ready it was about noon and we grabbed everything that we were taking with us to the venue.

"Ok Eri, it's time to put the plan in place." Jiro said as she came up to Eri who nodded and bolted through the door.

"What's going on Jiro?" I asked confused.

"The groom can not see the bride on the wedding day, so Eri is going to distract him. Her signal to come outside to us is when I call Midorya." She said as she gathered her things and we started on our way downstairs.

"You know what I just realized?" I said.

"What is it, ribbit?" Tsuyu asked while we walked down the stairs.

"This is the longest amount of time I've spent away from Izu in a long time." I smiled as I thought about it, Tsuyu chuckled at me as we made our way to the common room.

"Hey girls, headed over to the venue already?" Kaminari asked as he walked over to Jiro and hugged her.

"Yes, we have a lot to get set up so were heading there now." Jiro says as she hugs him back. Of course, neither of them realized the shocked expressions coming from everyone in the room.

"What's everyone staring at?" Kaminari asks as he realizes our expressions.

"Well, I never expected to see you and Jiro hug each other." I said, they then realized what happened and shot at least five feet apart while there faces turned red.

"I'm sorry Ochako." Jiro said as she hid her face.

"Sorry for what?" I asked confused.

"Today was supposed to be your day and that's why we were gunna wait until after today to tell everyone, so we didn't steal the focus from you guys." I walked over to her and wrapped her up in a hug.