21

Midorya's POV

Me and the guys decided to take the day and go shopping for tux's, I had never had one before, so I wasn't sure what exactly I was looking for. "Don't worry Midorya, we'll help you find the right one. You have no idea how many of these I've gone through with my dad being who he is." Todoroki said as we walked to the shops.

"Your right, I guess I'm just nervous about this whole thing. I mean I'm getting married in like a week and a half, I never thought anyone would even want to date me. then I found Ochako and then we got Eri and now its like everything is going just perfect and I'm just afraid I might mess it up." I continued to mutter as Todoroki just chuckled at me.

We made it to a shop that apparently specialized in tux's and made our way inside. "Why hello Mr. Todoroki, here for a new fitting already? It hasn't bean that long since your last one." The man behind the counter said, he seemed to be in his later years but still seemed very healthy, however skinny he was.

"No sir we're actually here to get all these guys set up. This one here is getting married." Todoroki patted my back and I looked up at the man. He seemed a little shocked by the news, but Todoroki reassured him. "It's a long story."

"Well then, let's get everyone's measurements." He showed us all over to a seating area that had a stool in the middle with mirrors.

Over the next few hours we got everyone sized and fitted, at about six we were done and most of us had a jacket bag in hand as we left.

Earlier that day in Ochako's POV

"All right girls, is everyone ready?" Mina stood in front of the group of girls with an excited face as they all nodded. I giggled a bit as I finished putting Eri's shoes on.

"You ready sweet pea?" I asked as Eri stood.

"Yep, lets go." She said as she mimicked Mina's fist pump.

We started on our way and had some light chit chat as we walked. After about ten minutes we made it to the shop, I was really nervous about doing this, but the other girls were all to excited. As we entered the store the lady behind the counter came up to us to welcome us, "Hello ladies, how may I be of servi-. Oh, hello there Ms. Yaoyorozu, it's a pleasure to have you in again."

"Its great to see you Mrs. Manoko." Momo said as she smiled and hugged the woman.

"So, what can I do for you ladies?"

"We need dresses, more specifically a wedding dress, and a maid of honors dress." The lady seemed confused by what Mina had said so she explained. "My friend here is getting married." She wrapped her arm around me, and my face started to burn from the blush.

"Well that's just wonderful, so who is the maid of honor?" Tsuyu raised her hand slightly.

"Alright girls let's get started. If you'll follow me well go to one of our wedding party rooms." We followed her to the other side of the shop, and she opened a door for us. Inside was a very luxurious lounge with a three-pain mirror on one side with a pedestal in front of it. There were fancy snacks and drinks on one of the counters and a cabinet of color pallets and patterns, as well as different fabrics.

"Wow, this is so nice." I said as we all stepped in.

"Whenever we have a wedding party, we host them here, plenty of space and we have samples of all of our options as well so we can create the perfect dress. Even if we don't have exactly what you want, we can have a dress custom made for you in five days." She smiled as we took our seats and Eri climbed onto my lap.

"So, were should we begin?" Toru asked.

"First we'll get all of your measurements and move onto what kind of color pallet and style we want to go with." She says as she rummages through a drawer. She pulls out a tape measure and turns to us. "So, why don't we start with the bride."