9

Midorya's POV

After three weeks of Eri living with me we had a rhythm going that worked for our odd dynamic. After her second night here she started sleeping on her own, except for the occasional nightmare which brought her to my bed to sleep. Every morning people would take turns making her breakfast, of which we found out that her favorite was cinnamon apple pancakes.

U.A. had been working on an elementary and middle school mainly meant for the siblings of the highschoolers, children with difficult quirks, and the children of heros. Eri started going there about a week and a half ago when they opened the doors. She was assigned a special instructor to help her control her special quirk. She had also made friends with Tsuyu's sister Satsuki, who was a year younger but her birthday landed just right for them to be in the same class. Everything was going great until today.

It was Saturday and we were going to stay in for the day because it was starting to get cold outside. The day went on normally until about two in the afternoon. Eri had just layed down for a nap when I caught up with Ocha who was headed to the common area, "Did you just put Eri down for her nap?"

"Yeah, I guess that means you and I can hang out for a bit." I said while wrapping my fingures around her hand. As we reached the bottom of the stairs was when our day changed from relaxing to the most stressful day ever.

When we walked out of the stairwell I heard Kachaan say, "Hey auntie, its been a while hasn't it?" I immediately knew who he was taking to.

Then I heard Iida say, "And you two must be Mr. And Mrs. Uraraka. Its a pleasure to meet you."

Ocha and I looked at each other, the color draining from our shocked faces, as we both thought, not only did we not tell them about us, but they dont know about Eri.

"OMG, what are we gunna do?" Ocha asked, panic written on her face.

"Its ok, I just put Eri down for her nap so she shouldnt be an issue, we could slowly ease them in by telling them about us later today and then Eri on another day."

"Ok, lets do this." She had a confident smile on her face as we walked.

We made it to the common area and I was greated by a hug from my mother while Ocha's parents huged her as well, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Well we wanted to come see you and happened across Inko, we actually whent to school together." Ochako's mother responded with a smile as she released her daughter from a hug.

Everyone sat down in the common area and talked for a bit, "How about I go get us all some tea while we talk." I say hoping to get a napkin to wipe away my sweat as well.

"Great idea Iz-Midorya, ill help you with that." Ochako says almost using the nickname she gave me since we are dating.

Inko's POV

"They know were not dense right?" I ask after they leave receiving nods from the Uraraka's.

Uraraka's POV

"OMG, that was close. I almost called you Izu and that would have totally not been the right time to say that." I say now sitting on my knees trying to catch my breath and calm down. I notice Izu slump down against the cabinets to do the same.

After a moment we have calmed down a bit and start getting the tea ready. I can hear light chatting coming from the common area, most likely just our parents. Once the tea is ready we walk back into the common room just in time to see my mother notice the small girl that had stopped and was staring at them. Shit.

Not only that but she was wearing one of Izu's All Might shirts that was way to big for her. "Well aren't you just the cutest, but were are your parents?" Asks my mother and without a moments hesitation, Eri points at us.