Part 3

Everything turned black..

Freddy's pov

As I followed Chica with the rest we reached a room I haven't seen before.. when she opened the door My eyes widened and We all just stared "Can we help them?" Chica asked me. As she did one of the broken animatronics head snapped up and after awhile she said "please help us.." Then she kinda fainted. "Foxy and Chica u get the animatronics. Me and Bonnie will fix them and let's start with the girl" "yes" They all replied trying to carry the animatronic. as we got to the fixing room me and bonnie started doing our thing on fixing the girl. 

When she was done we placed her back in that weird room we found them.

We fixed the others though the Cat was pretty hard to fix.

Then we heard the 6 am bell go of and we went to our normal places getting ready for the day.

Y/N's pov

I was woken by the children again and looked around everyone was fixed again! Wonder who did it though I don't really remember anything from earlier only that we where broken.

I stood up and stretched waking the others as they woke up we all hugged each other while calvin was almost crying.

"It's my fault.." We heard Calvin say and I hugged him tighter causing him to blush but I didn't care he was my best friend. "We will get through it Calvin together" I said softly and we all hugged again.

"Guys what happened?" asked Theo while he sat down in his usual spot.

"I'll explain but first we need some rest" I said and we all slept peacefully.

Time skip

I woke up to the door opening. I looked and saw another guy which I haven't seen before he looked alot like that other dude with the brown hair and Blue eyes but this guy was different he had blonde hair and black eyes with a blue top hat. His eyes landed on me and I asked "Who are you?" I stod up to face him so i would look bigger if he was a threat to us but since he was a human i ended up being taller then I expected.

"I-i'm golden Freddy. Who are you?" He asked.

" I'm Y/n and these are my friends" I replied and looked over my sleeping friends. 

"Wait I've heard of you and you're friends. You are the ones that my brother Freddy always talks about." He said and smiled. I smiled back and said "you should get back to the others"

"Yeah see ya" He replied and teleproted away which was a little shocking.

I went to sleep again.

Nightmare/Dream

I was walking around the pizzeria exploring until I saw a shadow but it wasn't my shadow plus it looked as if the shadow had eyes but they where just white so I followed it curiously.

When i got to the door the shadow stopped and turned to me but I didn't notice the door behind me close. 

"What are you?" I asked and the shadow chuckled darkly. "I'm you're inner demon Y/n but don't worry I won't do any harm. yet.." 

Then I woke up