Ending

Okay so this is the final Chapter so I will put Y/B instead of their names it stands for 'Your bear' meaning that this is the Freddy that you want to be saved from because I'm too lazy to do 4 endings. Oh and If you picked Funtime Freddy just imagine that you have been in the sister location for months now so you have a close bond to every bear and if it's Golden Freddy let's just say that Shadow had moved on from him and went with Enard instead.

Hope that makes sense c:

Authors pov

"Go get help quick!" Y/n screamed at Ash and bonbon who ran off with a lot of speed.

Y/n continued screaming and crying until there where only small whimpers left coming out now and then.

"Y/N!!!!!" She heard a familiar voice call out, she turned around to met Y/B's eyes full of rage.

"Y/B.." She whispered under her breath while reaching out her hand to him but everything turned black and Y/n had fainted due to blood loss.

Y/B picked up Y/n bridal style and cried while whispering to her "Please don't die Y/n.. You have so much more to accomplish.." Y/n didn't respond and her pulse and heart beat was gone.. "She's dead.." He whispered under his breath and tried running back but then felt something sharp thrown into his back making him fall with Dead Y/n in his arms.

He turned around and saw a knife sticking out of his back.

He felt the urge to throw up blood but didn't, instead he pulled the knife out of his back with force.

"Ash. Bonbon. call for. backup.." He said in a raspy voice and stood up to face the person who threw the knife.

It was Shadow..

She was laughing crazily but not like she used to.. more insanely 

"Say bye bye to your lover Y/B!" She shouted and grabbed a Machete and teleported over to Y/n who was laying on the floor still passed out.

Shadow was about to stab Y/n in the throat but Y/B was quick to jump on Shadow to stop her just in time.

"No one touches my Angel" He said in a serious voice and grabbed the Machete out of Shadows hand.

Y/B stabbed her in the thigh making her scream and beg for her dear life.

"nonononono please! please!! Have mercy!!!" She screamed and grabbed onto her bloody thigh shutting her eyes tightly to let the tears stream down her face while she bit her tongue to not let out any screames or crys.

"Did you have mercy on Y/n? I don't think so.." Said Y/B and his eyes turned black with red pricks instead of white.

"Please! don't kill me!" Shouted Shadow and put her hands up to cover her eyes.

Y/B was about to stab Shadow in the face 

when he was tackled by another person.

"Shadow run!" Enard shouted and started fighting with Y/B who then slit Enards throat open with the machete.

Y/B turned around to see Shadow crawling out the room with tears, not oil, but tears streaming down her face as she saw Enard's dead body on the floor.

She bit her lip and continued to get away from Y/B but it was easy to catch up to her.

Y/B crouched down to Shadow's scared face and looked at her with rage.

"This is what you deserve.." Y/B said in a low but angry tone and stuck the machete through Shadow's hand.

"I will make this painful for you.. Scarlett.." Y/B said the name Scarlett in a gross tone as if her name disgusted him.

"..Please.. " Whispered Shadow and looked at him in the eyes "..I beg you" She continued and looked at the floor with tears streaming down her eyes and falling on the checkered floor.

"Are you scared yet, Shadow?" Said Y/B and smirked at her scared expression, her eyes weren't crimson anymore though, they where Sky blue..

But they soon turned back to crimson and her crazy smile came back.

".. You do know that you are a murderer now right?" She asked Y/B making him stop in his tracks.

Shadow took this as an opportunity and grabbed Y/B's neck with her bloody hands chocking him while pinning him to the ground.

"HIYAH!" Shouted a familiar female voice and Shadow was knocked to the ground letting go off Y/B's neck while falling.

Y/B turned to look at the person who had just saved him and he couldn't believe what he saw..

Y/n

"Y/n!" Shouted Y/B and crouched down to Y/n's length since her legs where gone.

Y/B thought the urge to hug her even though he wanted so bad it would probably damage her more.

"I thought you where dead!" Shouted Freddy while happy tears where streaming down his face.

"Legends never die" Smirked Y/n while making Y/B chuckle lightly

'Even in pain she has humor.. and that's one reason I love her..' He thought 

"Y/n!" Shouted a whole group of people which turned out to be the other animatronics

"Let's get outta here" Said Toy Chica staring at the murder scene and the passed out Shadow.

Y/B picked up Y/n and they all walked back to the main area where the puppet was willing to help Y/n with her legs.

"Me and Calvin will stay here and clean up this mess.." Said Brody.

"Can I just do one thing first?" asked Y/n and grabbed a huge sledge hammer and killed Shadow on the spot.

"Alright we can go now" Said Y/n in a happy voice and Y/B picked up Y/n again.

-Time skip-

"Alright Y/n I want you to transform into your animatronic form" He said and Y/B laid Y/n on the operating table.

"Alright" 

Y/n turned back into animatronic and passed out into a deep sleep.

-Le time skip-

Y/n woke up after a couple of hours to see Y/B sleeping on a chair and she assumed it was night time since it was extremely quiet.

Y/n looked down her legs and saw they where just like they where before Shadow had ripped them off.

She tried walking, running and jumping and they where better than before.

"Y/B" She said poking his nose watching him slowly wake up.

When Y/B was fully awake he jumped at Y/n and they both kissed 

(check out my Hazbin hotel Alastor x reader story btw)

Ending!

If anyone has any questions please ask!