Part 9

Y/n's pov

As we got ready for the night I saw that same shadow i had in my dream. The shadow looked like me just more dark. I decided to follow it, there was still time it was only 6:58 and the pizzeria opens at 8:00

I walk out in the main room, I saw that Freddy, Bonnie and Chica was on the stage and Foxy in pirate cove. I look around and see the shadow entering the 'building' room where I guess me and my friends where fixed.

I start to worry about what will happen.

'is it okay to go in?' 'Will I be destroyed?' 'is the shadow evil?' all these questions kept coming and coming.

I decided to be brave and I turned the door knob and the shadow turned to face me.

The shadow looked exactly like me just shadowy.

She smirks while looking at me and snapped her fingers turning us both human.

She had big crimson eyes with oil running down her face like tears, she wore a black torn up skirt and a white button up shirt it was a little torn on the sleeves it was also bloody, she had the same ears as me just in black (Wolf, Bunny etc) she had the same tail as me just in black as well, her hands where covered in blood and black oil. In other words, she looked just like me in a dark form.

"W-who are you?!" I almost shouted at her.

She chuckled darkly and teleported behind me putting her hands on my shoulders.

When she placed her hands on my shoulders we teleported in this weird room.. 'wait I remember this place it was the same place as in my nightmares!' I thought and looked around.

We where in the hall and i saw the security guard sitting in a chair minding his own business looking at the cameras.

When he looked up he flashed the flashlight at me and the other girl still having her cold hands on my shoulders.

We made eye contact and I got this weird image in my head..

The guy was killing Alice! He sliced her head off with a huge sharp knife, when he was done the whole floor was covered in blood.. Alice's blood..

It caused me to snap and I felt a strong lust for killing him, I knew it wasn't right but he just killed Alice!

"you see Y/n..?" The mysterious girl said and took her hands of me and everything turned back to normal again.

I turned around and she was gone.

I looked around the room and I saw a small note on the desk.

it read 

'Call name shadow..

I then looked at the clock and saw it was 7:56

I ran as fast as i could back to the others and turned animatronic again.

I then layed down and got that same image in my head of Shadow and the man killing Alice and I knew it was going to haunt me forever..

With that I went to sleep.