Part 26

Y/n's pov

Lately Alice haven't been herself and I'm extremely worried about her..

I walked out the restroom after cleaning a few cuts I woke up to in the middle of the night..

I started looking for Alice until I heard a low voice in another room say to themselves "I'm not going crazy.."

I walked to the room and saw Alice passing back and fourth with Shadow?!

"Don't worry Alice.. We're all little mad sometimes.." Said Shadow and climbed on a lamp and started dangling upside down with her crazy smile.

"But that dream or nightmare it just seemed so real.. and since Mike left us what do we do?"

'Wait Mike left us..?' I thought hiding behind some boxes to hear them better.

"Ya what a jerk to just leave" I heard Shadow's cold voice but she still had the smile.

"He didn't tecnically leave us though.." Said Alice in a low mutter.

"But you said that you had another dream?" Asked Shadow and hopped down the lamp onto the table.

"Yeah.. but this time it was diffrent.. I don't know how to describe it but it just seamed too real to be an illusion or Dream/nightmare.." 

'Okay what the living hell is going on?' I asked myself and continued listening to them leave.

"Well see ya Shadow I guess I'll see you here tomorrow" Said Alice and left while Shadow teleported away.

'Do I tell someone?? Do I confront her?? what do I do??' I thought while walking into the main room where the others where.

'I guess I'll tell Goldie about what I heard since he knows Shadow more than anyone..'

I Walked backstage and found Freddy and Goldie talking about something with pretty serious faces..

"Hey guys" I said and walked over to them watching them wave their hand at me with a more happy face.

'I guess there is no harm in telling Freddy too..' I thought and sat down with them.

"What's up Y/n?" Asked Freddy and smiled but it soon faded when he saw my serious face.

"I just found out some pretty useful information I guess.." I started telling them everything I heard and when I finished I saw both of their faces turn sad.

"I guess now would be the time to tell her Freddy.." Started Goldie and faced the ground with tears in his eyes.

"Yeah.. Um Y/n this is going to come as an shock to you but.. The pizzeria is going down again.. they are building a new place with new animatronics.. Mike had left us because he had to help build the animatronics.. Alice had always gotten weird dreams when serious stuff is happening I hope that explains everything.." Freddy said and looked at the ground while fidgeting with his fingers.

"B-but why d-didn't you g-g-guys tell me..?" I asked and glared at them feeling like someone had just stabbed me in the back.

'How could they keep this a secret from me?' I thought and saw Golden Freddy turn his head to face me.

"We didn't want to hurt you Y/n.. we just thought that it would be best for you to not know.." He said and stood up with me.

"And what where you going to tell me when it actually happen?!" I raise my voice with fierce eyes.

"well.. uh.. I-- We.." Started Freddy but he didn't have an answer.

"And the others?? did they also know this from the begining?!" I said with fire.