Part 10

(Note: this is a Freddy x golden Freddy x reader x funtime freddy x toy freddy)

I woke up to a bat wing hitting my head..

I looked up and Brody was trying to fly again.

"is it already night?" I asked rubbing my skull.

"Oh yeah the others should wake up soon" He responded and I looked around and saw that Theo and Calvin was still sleeping peacefully.

"What time is it?"

"11:57" He responded.

We waited for the others to wake up Theo was the first to wake up at 11:59 and Calvin at 12:5.

"Wait isn't there a new security guard starting today?" Calvin asked with big eyes.

"Oh yeah" Brody responded and Calvin ran out of the room faster then lightning.

"he's excited" Theo said and followed him.

Me and Brody got up to and we walked to find the office.

I looked down the hall and saw Calvin looking in the window with his face pressed up against the window with a sad expression on his face knocking gently on the glass.

We all walked up to him and I saw a guy with black hair and blue eyes (I think that's how Mike looks)

He looked terrified beside him was Alice trying to open the door but the guy was still holding the button so Alice couldn't reach it.

They started talking or more likely arguing..

Alice's pov

"Mike open the door! they aren't any danger!" I shouted at him madly.

"No that pink cat! I remember him he ripped my friends arm off!" He shouted back.

I was in shock.. I took a step back with a shocked expression.

I looked up to see mike with tears in his eyes.

Y/n was standing there also knocking on the door with a sad expression too.

I signaled her to go away with the others and, she seemed to get the message and they walked away.

"Mike.. what do you mean?" I asked and he sat down.

"I was at a birthday party once with my best friend at this place called 'Y/n's fantastic pizzeria' Everything was so fun until I accidentally hit Calvin's big button on his back. Then as fast as lightning he had my best friends arm in his mouth just barely missing his head.." He said with tears streaming down his face.

"..It was my.. fault.." He said quietly but still loud enough for me to hear.

I hugged him, he hugged back.

When we pulled back I wiped his tears away with my hands.

"it wasn't you're fault, you where only a child.." I said and we hugged again.

"Let's go out, They aren't any danger." I said and looked at him. "If you really say so.." He said with a small smile.

Y/n's pov

I was sitting on the stage talking with Golden he was a very interesting guy in a good way.

"Hey guys!" A female voice said and we all looked up to see Alice and the other guard.

"guys this is Mike the new guard, my co-worker and friend" Alice said happily and we all introduced ourselves.

"I'm Freddy"

"I'm Bonnie"

"I'm Chica!"

"Aye I'm Foxy"

"Brody."

"Theo!"

"Y/n"

"c-calvin.."

"It's great to meet you Mike" i said.

"You too"

Then everyone went back to their usual thing but I noticed something about Freddy and his crew.. I just didn't know what it was, but something was up.

When The clock hit 6:00 Mike and Alice went back to the office to get their stuff.

Me and the others went back to our room and slept.