Part 29

Shadows pov

"Maybe I can help you with that.." Said a dark and glitchy voice behind me causing me to jump a little due to the little shock.

I spun around to see a guy with pale skin, white messy hair, blue purple eyes, a small yellow party hat and his clothing where pretty torn with dirt and blood on them.

"What's your name?" I said glaring at him with my wide crazy smile.

"It's Ennard. and what can I call you M'lady?" He asked in a charming voice.

When he said that I felt something in my cold heart.. Warmth?

"S-Shadow.." I responded shyly crossing my arms and turned away from him a little bit flustered.

"Well Shadow should we get started on our master plan on destroying the others?" He asked and chuckled darkly.

"We sure can.." I responded turning my head to look at him in the eyes with an insane grin.

'But why did I feel something when he just called me M'lady?..'

Alice's pov

'So where did everyone go?' I asked myself feeling lost and trying to find the others.

"Alice.." Said a quiet voice in my head.

"Did you forget the girl who saved you? You forgot about her.." Said the same voice becoming louder in my head.

'Why am I hearing voices??' I asked myself walking around the place.

"You forgot about her.. Shadow..." Said the same voice which caused me to get a flashback..

Flashback..

"I've never seen this Animatronic before.. Do you think the boss would be mad if he finds her?" Asked a worker to his coworker which just shrugged his shoulders.

"I think we should throw her away.. He wouldn't be happy if he found out that there is another animatronic, and we will get the blame.." Said the coworker picking up his hatchet.

"Yeah we should tear her apart first though, since we can't carry such a big animatronic on our own.." Said the worker picking up his own hatchet and was about to his Alice's numb body until he was scratched across the face.

"What the hell!?" He screamed clutching his face in his hands to see blood.

"Oh shit! This Animatronics haunted dude! Let's get outta here!!" Screamed the other worker grabbing his coworkers hand and ran out the building.

"Sh..Shadow??" Asked Alice weakly reaching out her hand to Shadow.

"I may not like you Alice but my fun would be taken away so soon if I let these guys kill you.." She said stretching her hand out more to Alice's reach to help her get of the cold floor.

Flashback end

"NOW ENNARD!!" shouted a voice causing Alice to snap out of her flashback to see Shadow standing in the hallway.

'Ennard?' Questioned Alice herself but soon fainted as she was hit on the back of her head being knocked out hard.

The only thought she had left was 'Why is it always me?" Goddamnit!!"

Authors pov

"Hey guys have you seen Alice?" Asked Ash running up to Y/n giving her leg a hug.

"Who's Alice again? Sorry I'm bad with names.." Asked Funtime Freddy scratching the back of his head with an goofy smile.

"Alice's the mouse girl" Responded Freddy.

"I can't find her.." Said Ash and pulled away from Y/n.

"Don't worry Ash we'll find her!" Said Y/n giving Ash a piggy back ride.

"So are you guys coming or what?" Asked Y/n turning around only to see them all taking a nap.

"Huh guess it's just me and you Ash" Said Y/n and smiled at Ash.

"No Bonbon is coming too!" Said Ash pointing at Bonbon running up to them.

"Alright guys let's go find Alice" Said Y/n with a smile and took them both in each hand.

Timeskip.

Shadow and Ennard was dragging Alice's numb body to their 'special room' where she was going to get thrown in until they saw Y/n, Ash and Bonbon's horrified faces in the door frame.

Y/n's eyes turned into anger and rage while Bonbon's and Ash's where full of shock and fear.

"Let go of Alice!" Screamed Y/n and was ready to charge at Shadow when she felt she couldn't move..

"H-huh?!" Let out Y/n looking down at her legs who where torn away from her human body.

(That's Right Y/n lost her legs!)

And that 'huh' sound soon turned into cries and screamed at she felt the pain.

Y/n looked over at Shadow and Ennard to see them both having Y/n's legs in their arms but they soon dropped them on the floor.

"How does the pain feel Y/n!!!?" Screamed Shadow laughing hystarically.

Y/n turned around to face Ash's and Bonbon's Scared faces "Go get help!" She shouted at them and they ran away with a lot of speed.