Part 22

Shadows pov

'Does she really think she can have my Goldie?!'

I had followed Y/n and Goldie out of the room to see what happened.

'How dare she hug my Goldie!?! I'll kill that Girl soon for hugging him..'

I walked away from them to the parts and services room.

"I'm back guys!" I said in my Y/n voice.

'God this hurts!' I had to get out of this body or else i'm going to faint out of pain and cramps.

"I'll be going now" I said and walked over to the door.

"But wait didn't you just get here?-" I heard Calvin say but he was cut of by the door smacking.

Then I ran to the Bathroom

Y/n's pov

"So I perform like this?" I asked Golden who was showing me the moves on stage.

"Yes, all you do is Sing with Fred while waving your arm to the people" He said and sat down on one of the chairs.

"Okay, I'll get some water now" I said feeling pretty thirsty after the vocals.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch.." I heard a quiet voice say, I turned to see a figure running into the female bathroom, though I didn't see who it was..

"Hey are you okay?" I asked walking into the bathroom.

"Crap!" I heard the voice again, I looked up to see no other than shadow herself hanging from the ceiling.

"What's wrong Shadow? Did you get tired of playing copycat?" I asked with a slight smirk on my lips.

"ahahaha!! Did you really think that I will give up so easily just because of cramps??" She responded in an maniac laugh.

"Shadow, No one wants you here so why don't you just leave the pizzeria?" I asked with the same smirk.

"I would never leave my Goldie bear!! HE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM!!!" She screamed like a crazy Yandere and charged forward with her knife covered in oil.

I dodged the last second causing Shadow to fall flat on her face.

"Gotta try harder!" I laughed at her and ran out the bathroom.

"You little witch!!!!" She screamed at me with rage and I heard her footsteps coming behind me.

"HELP!" I screamed causing all the others to show up.

"Come back here!!" Shadow shouted angrily.

Authors pov

Shadow was getting closer to Y/n and was about to stab her when she was knocked over by Toy Freddy.

Shadows head hit the floor really hard causing her to faint with blood dripping down her skull.

"Whoopsy daisy" Toy freddy said with sarcasm.

"Thank you!" Y/n said and jumped on Fred from behind.

"New girl! Get off me!!" He shouted at her causing her to quickly get of him.

"Fred, This is Y/n" Golden Freddy said and crossed his arms standing behind Y/n.

"But Y/n was in the parts and services room not so long ago.." 

"Shadow turned me into a Toy animatronic, She used my body to foul all of you to believe she was me.." Y/n said and took a glance at Shadow who was leaning up against the wall with blood dripping down her face.

"so that explains why.." Toy Chica said and ran up to hug Y/n.

"I'm so sorry for not believing you Y/n.." She said and hugged Y/n tightly.

"we all make mistakes" Y/n said and they soon pulled away from the hug.

"Sorry Y/n.." Toy Freddy said and they hugged.

Y/n felt small drops of tears on her shoulder and then she heard small sobs coming from Toy freddy.

"I'm really sorry.." He apologized again causing Y/n to hug him more tightly.

When they pulled apart Y/n wiped his tears away with her hands causing the girls to Fangirl and the boys to smile (Except for Freddy and Golden Freddy who where burning with jealousy).

"..ugh.." They all heard small groans coming from the wall.

Y/n looked over and saw Shadow Crying with joy?

"S-S-Shadow..?" She asked and crouched infront of Shadow who had her oily and bloody hands covering her face.

"..I'm so.. Weak.." She heard Shadow say quietly while laughing and crying.

"I'm so.. worthless.." She said again.

Y/n took her wrists and pulled them away from Shadows face to see her crimson eyes watery.

"All I wanted was the feeling that people always talk about.." She said and cried more.

"..Love?" Y/n asked her causing Shadow to smile but not in a psycho way more in a hurt way.

"Yes.. Love.. The thing I Never had in my life.." She said and started sobbing, curling herself up in a ball.

"Shadow I-" Y/n was cut off by Shadow disappearing into thin air.

"She teleported.." Golden Freddy said softly and put his hand on Y/n's shoulder.

"Let's get going.. it's 6 am soon.." She said and they all left.

A/n:

Wow pretty sad chapter.. sorry if it's too upsetting.

Bye!