Part 5

Golden Freddy's pov

When Y/n was hugging the girl named Alice me and Alice looked at each other she sent me a weird look then backed away slowly from the hug so did Y/n.

"Y/n who are these two guys?" Alice asked and pointed to me and my brother.

"Oh this is Freddy" Y/n said and Alices eyes widened, "And this is Golden Freddy" Y/n continued and pointed at me and I smiled at Alice which she returned.

"I didn't know you guys where human" Alice said while Y/n turned back human. "I know it's pretty new to me too!" Y/n Replied happily.

As we all talked for a while the 6 am bell rung and Alice needed to leave "i'll see you guys tomorrow!" She waved goodbye at the door.

"Bye!" we replied and waved back.

"Oh well guys it looks like we need to get back to our room now!" Y/n shouted at Calvin, Theo and Brody.

"Oh right" Calvin said and waved bye to us.

"See you guys tonight" Chica said and waved back.

We started walking back to our room turning into Animatronics in the room.

"Hey Y/n we didn't see you the last couple hours, where did you go?" Theo asked and sat at his usual spot.

"Oh I just went to the office to look for the nightguard, turns out that the nightguard was Alice" I replied.

"Wait.. as in Alice the little girl we saw that night where everything 'changed'?" Brody asked looking curious.

"Yes that girl that gave us our necklaces" You said and pointed to the necklaces.

Calvins was light pink, Brody's was dark blue and Theo's was orange.

"She grew alot over time" I said.

"Oh I wanna meet her!" Brody said excitedly.

"You can meet her tonight but now we need rest. Goodnight" I said and closed my eyes.

Calvin's Pov

Dream/Nightmare.

I was woken up by a strange noise.. it sounded static and glichy so I opened my eyes only to see a horrible sight.

My friends Y/n, Brody, Theo, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy where all destroyed it brought me to tears.

I looked down and saw that i was destroyed again it was painful.

I tried standing up and I managed so I walked to the door.

I opened the door to see the pizzeria but it looked different..

"Mangle where are you?" I heard a high pitched voice say, so I turned to look at the person only to see an animatronic like Chica but she looked like a replacement it was weird.

The girl was a brighter yellow and had Blue eyes instead of pink/Purple like the real Chica, Pink shorts  and wore a bib that says 'Let's Party!'

I snapped out of it when I heard a growling noise from the sealing, I looked up and saw a Foxy like replacement only that it looked like a girl, The color wasn't red like Foxy.. It was white and some parts where pink but she looked destroyed she had a pitch black eye with a white prick and a yellow eye.

She then attacked me to the ground, I wanted to fight back but I was too weak so I passed out due to the pain and the attack.

Then I woke up..