Part 27

Authors pov

A few weeks had gone by in an instant, the guys haven't heard a thing from Shadow but Alice was still having weird dreams every now and then.

Somewhere..

"Alright William is all the animatronics ready for the children?" One worker asked a guy that had purple hair and white eyes.

"They can't be more perfect.." William said and hid his small mischivious grin thinking about what the animatronics can do.

"This has always been my mothers and I's dream to open up a sister location pizzeria someday.." He said thinking about his mother.. the same woman who killed Y/n and Shadow.. 

"Well I certainly don't hope they are too dangerous like the others you've created for Freddy fazbears.." The worker said and turned on his heels walking back to go home..

William let out a dark chuckle but soon stopped when he saw his 9 year old daughter in the door frame staring with big green eyes on one of the animatronics.

"Daddy what's her name?" The innocent girl asked poking slightly the animatronic on the arm.

"Honey, This is circus baby" William said and watched his daughter touching the animatronics pigtails.

"She looks abit like me" The girl said and started playing with her orange pigtails.

"Yes that is true" William said and picked up his daughter.

"Let's go home now Grandma must be quite worried about us"

"Okay Daddy" giggled the girl.

Timeskip to next week

"All right guys time to move all the animatronics to the new place"the boss said which they all nodded to and started carrying them all

Time skip

One worker was checking out the place when he heard Sobbing..

He peeked and saw a young boy with a young lady who was clearly comforting him with hugs.

"Excuse me miss and young man but you aren't allowed to be here" The worker said but that fierce tone soon turned into stuttering and fear.

The young woman lifted her head to met the workers shocked face then he saw her eyes.

Crimson..

"Get out now.." Shadow said and stood up with her oil covered knife.

"Y-y-yes m-miss!" The worker said and ran away.

"Don't worry boy.." Shadow said and hugged Ash.

"They said you where evil.." Ash said and looked up into shadows crimson eyes.

"I guess I have a soft spot for children" Shadow said and wiped his tears away with her sleeve to not get oil on his face.

"Who are they though?" Ash said and pointed at the new Animatronics.

"I actually don't know.." Responded Shadow and glared at the turned off animatronics.

"C'mon lets find Y/n and her little gang of friends" Shadow said and stood up giving Ash a piggyback ride.

"Shadow why don't you like Y/n?" Ash said which left Shadow uncomfortable.

"We just don't click I guess." Shadow said emotionless.

Ash and Shadow then remained silent.

Y/n's pov

"y/n??" I heard a blurry voice causing me to open my eyes and facing Calvins.

"Thank god you're okay Y/n!" He said and hugged me.

"What's going on?" I asked looking around the room seeing it's not the same room we fell asleep in.

"We've been moved again" Said an warm voice but with no emotion in it.

I turned around and saw Freddy curled up in the corner wiping his tears away.

"Freddy what's wrong?" I asked.

Freddy then pointed down to Goldie which was laying on the floor in his human form with blood everywhere.

"I don't know how to save him.." Freddy said and started sobbing loudly looking at his brother.

Just then the door swung open.

"Yo gu-- GOLDIE!" It was Shadow that had just came in with Ash on her back.

She ran to Goldie and ripped a big piece of fabric from her leggings putting the fabric on the big wound on his chest.

She then performed something to save him.

10 minutes later.

Shadow was still trying to save him and after some time he started coughing up blood.

She then helped him sit up and then gave him some water.

Goldie didn't bother drinking anything though feeling like crap.

"You need to drink Bear!!" Shadow screamed at him with oil running down her face as tears. Goldie seemed to react to that word.. 'bear'..

Goldie was about to refuse again but Shadow had already forced the water down his throat.

"There you should be good to go in a few weeks now.." Shadow said and dusted off her hands on her black skirt teleporting away afterwards.

"Where did Shadow go?" Ash said and hugged my side.

"No one knows.." I said and hugged him.

"I'm so glad your okay Ash" I said and ruffled his hair.

"Goldie are you okay?" I asked turning my attention back to him.

"I'm fine.. thanks to Shadow.." He said and looked down to take a nap.

"Y/n I'm so glad you're okay!" Said a happy voice and then I felt arms wrap around me putting his head on my shoulder making our cheeks touch.

"O-oh Hey Fred" I said clearly a bit flustered about how close his face was.

And then everything went okay..