Part 24

Shadows pov

I was floating around having memories of the same purple girl that took my life away.

I remember the pain she did..

I remember the pain she did to my once friend..

And I also remember my mother..

My own mother would abuse me on a daily basis..

She would Slap, Kick, Punch and much more.

She always said that she wanted me to be like my friends but I wasn't like that..

I was an introvert, a lone wolf, and i dealt with many difficult things in my life.. and my mother abusing me didn't help one bit..

I just noticed the oil tears streaming down my face..

I ran to the bathroom to get some toilet paper to clean it off..

When I was trying to get the oil stains of my face when I heard the door open but I didn't care who it was..

"*gasp* Are you okay?" It was a female voice but not one I recognize..

I turned and saw a white mouse animatronic..

"Are you okay?" It asked again which I nodded with a little smile.

"Do you want any help?" she asked and before I could answer she was already helping me with the oil stains.

When she was down she looked at my arms.

"What happened to you??" She asked and tried to lift my long sleeved shirt.

When she saw the scars that wouldn't stop bleeding I started crying again.

"w-why are you crying again?" She asked and traced her cold  metal fingers across my scars causing them to open up more.

"P-p-please stop.." I said and pulled my arm away from her grip to fold down the sleeve again.

"I'm Sorry.." She said and looked at her feet while I tried to stop the wound from bleeding so much.

"I never got your name?" I asked her.

"It's Alice" She said and my head snapped away from her gaze.

'Oh shit.. She's not the Alice I killed right??' I thought to myself with wide eyes.

"what's your name?" She asked and took a step forward causing me to back away a little.

"I-It's S-Shadow.." I responded quietly.

I took a glance at her and saw her happy face turn to a angry face..

'Y/n must have told her that it was me that killed her..' I thought..

"You where the one who killed me!!" She shouted and I heard fast footsteps coming my direction.

"Huh?" I mumbled under my breath and looked up and before I knew it we where on the floor with her on top of me beating me..

"This is what you deserve!!" She shouted and gave me a punch in the stomach.. 

"Please stop.." I whimpered quietly but she didn't stop, she just kept going..

"I SAID STOP!!!" I screamed and kicked her into a wall.

Then I snapped..

Authors pov

Shadow had snapped..

Her eyes became more wider and her insane grin came back on her face, the oil on her face started dripping and her bloody wounds bleed less.

Alice was laying on the floor holding her head in pain.