Part 15

Mangle's pov

The kids where even worse than that Y/n girl, The kids where all watching the others perform or they are eating.

I peeked outside and saw Brody and Y/n walking into the parts and services room and I could see that Y/n was crying (They have turned Animatronic)

I didn't know why she was crying so when they entered I could hear her voice shaking while she explained the story to Brody.

"I just wanted to protect Alice and Mike.. I didn't mean so much harm.." she said and let out some sobs.

My ears dropped a little and my eyes softened..

'Did she never mean this much?..' I asked myself back at the play room seeing kids come in and destroying me more.

When the kids where done 'playing' with me I snuck out to transform into a human.

I entered the female bathroom and turned human.

My hair was white with a pink ombre, I had pale skin, my eyes where yellow, my white skirt was fine, my pink shirt was a little dirty, my white leggings where a little torn, my tail was fine and my ears where also fine.

When I cleaned myself a little I went out in the main room, I spotted Fred and was about to walk over to him when I noticed a girl with H/c hair and E/c eyes she also had (Animal ears) she wasn't in the best condition though..

I saw her walk away with 10 bucks and ordering a pizza, in the mean time I decided to talk to Fred.

"Who's that?" I asked behind him, causing him to turn around.

"Oh hi Mangle.. That was Y/n.." He said and I looked at her again seeing the similarities.

"Why are you with her?" I asked in a mean voice still having that memory of her destroying me.

"Look Mangle she didn't mean any harm.." Fred said and stood up.

"How can you defend her?! When she did this to me!!" I shouted at him angry causing everyone to look in our direction.

"I'm not defending anyone Mangle! what she did wasn't right but she didn't mean any harm!" Fred shouted back at me with fire in his voice and eyes.

"..." My eyes where getting teary.. I always had a crush on Fred and him being so friendly towards someone who destroyed me this much really hurt me.

I ran away with tears in my eyes not caring where I ran, until I ran into the Parts and services room not seeing where I was going.

I fell to the floor crying.

"WhAt'S wRoNg?" A soft but glitchy voice said to me and I turned to face a boy with dirty blonde hair and soft pink streaks in his hair, he had pink eyes which where glitching out just like my right eye, he had pink cat ears and a pink tail.

"wHaT's WrOnG?" He asked again in his soft and glitchy voice.

"W-who are y-you?" I asked with more tears streaming down my face when I saw his condition.

He has Bloody, Dirty and he still smiled at me..

"My NaMe Is CaLvin.. YoU?"

"Mangle.." I said with a smile.

"WhY aRe YoU sAd?" he asked and wiped my tears away with his soft hands.

I told him the story feeling safe telling him and I needed someone to talk too.

"Wait, come with me" I said and took his hand and ran into the main room seeing Fred and Y/n leaving the room and hugging?! I wanted to rip her to pieces but I held my cool waiting for them to leave .

I saw Y/n returning to the parts and services room with a smile on her face and Fred returning to the stage in animatronic form of course..

I snuck into the room with Calvin.

"Okay so I have a little experience with voice boxes so I hope this works.." I said and he nodded happily.

Calvin turned animatronic and he has the same condition as me in animatronic form.. he was also destroyed just like me..

I took out his old voice box and did some programming with it..

after a good hour I finally got it right and I could hear the people leaving the pizzeria.

I put the voice box in it's place and he tried talking and he had such a nice soft voice when it wasn't glitchy. 

"Thank you Mangle!" He said with joy and hugged me, I hugged back after a few seconds.

He turned human and I walked him to the bathroom not caring that he was a guy.

I took some paper, water and soap and wiped the dirt and blood off him.

He looked great except for the torn clothing, but he looked great!.

We walked out and saw the other toys in human form.

Toy Freddy or Fred had dark blue eyes, light brown hair, his black top hat with a red ribbon, his cheeks had red circles he also had his bear ears.

Toy Bonnie had light blue ears, his white fluffy tail, green eyes, light blue hair and he had red circles on his face too.

Toy Chica had bright mid-length yellow hair, her bib that says 'Let's party!', Blue eyes, Yellow shirt and hot pink skirt even though in animatronic form she has pink shorts.

They turned to face us and saw me holding Calvin's hand..

I turned red and so did he.

"Is there something we should know??" Toy Bonnie asked with a smirk.

"I just replaced his voicebox.." I said and glared at him.

"Then why are you holding his hand, Mangle?" Fred asked and crossed his arms.

I let go of his hand.

"I-I-It's not what it looks like!" I said.

"I'll be leaving now.. And thanks again Mangle" Calvin said and Smiled at me and he walked away to the parts and services room to his friends.

I waved at him which he returned and when he was gone I faced the others.

"Oh and I wanna know Fred.. Why where you together with Y/n?" I asked and smirked at him.

I swear that his red circles on his cheeks glowed for a split second.

"It's nothing.." He said and looked down.

"Oh well.." I said and walked to Toy Chica who was heading to the kitchen to make pizza.

"So.. you and cat boy huh.." She said sneakily which I just rolled my eyes too.