Tutor

Hermione was fuming. If Malfoy was late one more time, she was going to quit, and Hermione never quits. God he was getting on her nerves.
Professor Mcgonagall had asked Hermione to tutor Malfoy, as he was failing all of his classes. Everyone knew it wasn't because he was dumb, it was because he just didn't care about his marks.
"Sure." Hermione said when Mcgonagall first asked. She now deeply regretted saying yes. Malfoy had barely shown for the first three meetings, arriving an hour late each time. This time he was two hours late.
Suddenly he strolled into the library, looking unbothered.
"Malfoy!" Hermione shouted. Madam Pince glared at her furiously. Hermione turned red.
"Hmm?" He said carelessly.
"Get over here!" Hermione whisper-screamed.
Malfoy took his sweet time walking over. Hermione rolled her eyes.
  "Is there something you need?" Malfoy said sweetly, smirking.
  "Yes! I NEED you to show up to these sessions on time! I'm not wasting my time to help you if you don't even care!" Hermione whisper-screamed again. Malfoy just smirked.
  "Time must've slipped away from me. Didn't realize it was so late." Draco said.
  "Oh youuuuu little-" Hermione scrunched up her face in anger but was cut off by Madam Pince.
  "SHHHH!" She shushed Hermione furiously.
  "Look at what you're doing Malfoy! Getting me in trouble." Hermione said.
  "I'm not doing anything. You're the one yelling." Malfoy said, playing with his nails.
  "Shut up." Hermione replied.
  "You know you love me." Malfoy smirked.
  "Fat chance." Hermione huffed as she plopped into her seat.
  "So are you going to 'tutor' me or should I even bother showing up next time?" Malfoy said.
  "Ughhhh." Hermione sighed and smashed her face onto the table.