Draco's Told Me All About You

"And you must be... Miss Granger? Yes Draco's told me all about you." Lucius said, staring deep into Hermione's glare. Draco watched the exchange from behind Hermione. On the outside he looked cunning. On the inside he felt terrified.
  He knew exactly what his father was talking about.
  The moment Draco has gotten home from his first year at Hogwarts his mother had asked him, "Draco how was school?" Of course she asked this now, she hadn't bothered to write him all year.
  Draco was young. Although his mother never wrote him or checked up on him often, he almost always wanted to confide in her. Obviously his father wasn't an option, he was even worse.
  So when she asked him how his year had gone he was ecstatic and ready to tell her all about it.
  Draco started with the stories of Saint Potter and how annoying he was and his refusal of friendship. Then he talked about the classes. Then he moved on to what was really bothering him. Granger.
  "So were there any little girls you made friends with?" His mother asked, always planning the family tree.
  "No... well... no." Draco said. Her knew he shouldn't say it. He couldn't say it in front of his parents.
  "Oh do you have a crush?!" His mother smirked. Draco blushed.
  "Mom you can't tell dad if I tell you." Draco said. His mother frowned but shook her head yes.
  "I- I think I like this girl." Draco whispered.
  "Well that's good Draco, what's her name?" Narcissa asked.
  "Her- her name is Hermione." Draco explained.
  "I don't know a Hermione, is she from a different country? France? Ireland?" Narcissa asked.
  "No, she's from England." Draco knew his mom would soon figure it out.
  "Oh really? Is she a half-blood then?" Narcissa asked. Draco quivered.
  "N-no." He said. Narcissa's face paled into a shade of bland grey. Her expression immediately sunk into a stern frown of dissatisfaction.
  "I- I just thought- maybe." Draco started explaining but his mother hushed him.
  "You will never speak of this girl again do you hear me? All you're going to do is anger your father and put yourself in a bad position." Narcissa scolded him. Draco's expression saddened and he nodded.
  "Good. Now, go up to your room and think about this for awhile." Narcissa said. Draco nodded sadly and got up from the sofa. He walked away and turned into the next hallway only to run straight into something.
  He looked up to see his father standing there, looking furious.
  "So... it looks like you need to learn a lesson?" Lucius said, pulling his wand from his pocket. Draco sighed.

  And now they were here inside the book shop. His father was face to face with Granger and all he could do was stand there.
  "And your parents... they're muggles aren't they?" Lucius added. Draco hated himself for ever admitting to anyone his crush on Granger.